Cozy night <3

The guys were out getting food and I decided to stay at the hotel.
I was laying on the hotelbed scrolling on insta just to see whats going on rn. The hotelbed was really big and the bed sheets are really soft.

I started following kells a couple days ago and his new song why are you here just came out. I really like the song his voice sounds nice in it. I was so tired so I opened tiktok and just started scrolling for a couple minutes, until i heard footsteps coming closer to our hotel room. So i decided to act like i was sleeping cause i didnt feel like talking.

'Yo youre crazy bro, no way' i heard kells say.
'Bro istg it happened' Rook said.
'Yea sure thing' Slim replied.

Kells put the food down and I instantly smelled the scent of fresh fries and chicken nuggets. At this moment i was still laying in bed fake sleeping.

'She looks cute while sleeping tho, so quiet. Less noisy compared to when shes awake' Kells laughed.
He thinks im cute? I mean i can live with that. But he also thinks im noisy, that bitch. Im too tired rn. I decided to get back at him later and i tried to sleep. I almost fell asleep until i felt the bed get a little heavier. Someone was laying next to me.
'Bro im so tired, i think im also gonna try and get some sleep.' I heard kells say.
' yea same bro, Slim is already sleeping'  i heard rook say while laughing a bit.

So kells was laying next to me and i got a little nervous. I felt his arm go around me and he pulled me closer to his body. He felt really cold so i didnt mind.

'Sleep well Sav' i heard him whisper and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I giggled i just couldnt hold it back.

'Oh so youre awake' kells laughed
' yall were so NOISY, you woke me up.' I replied while turning my body to face his.
' oh so you heard everything, im sorry that we woke you up princess we'll try to be less noisy next time.' He said and rolled his eyes at me.
I pushed him and said: 'well thankyou now go back to sleep kells.' I gave him a lil kiss on his cheek and closed my eyes.

I felt him wrapping his hands around my face. He came closer with his face and i could feel him breath. I opened my eyes and wanted to say "whats up kells" but before i could say anything i felt his soft lips connect with mine.

It was really passionate and soft, it felt like something always wanted and it finally happened. my hands were going through his hair and the moment felt magical. He pulled away and looked at me.
'Youre so pretty savannah, goodnight' he said and smiled at me.
He turned his body the other way and left me in shock. I turned away and tried to sleep but the only thing i could think about was the kiss with kells. After a couple hours i finally fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling arms around me. Kells was hugging me while sleeping, how cute. I moved closer to his body and i felt his grip tighten.

'How did you sleep sav' he said with a sleepy morning voice.
'I didnt sleep really well, i just couldnt fall asleep'
'Hmm how come' he smirked.
'Shut up kells' i giggled.
I strechted and let out a moan again.
'You gotta stop doing that Sav' he laughed.
'Im turning you on arent i' i giggled
'You wish savannah' he replied.

He stretched and got up to change.
'Yall had a cozy night hmm' Rook said with a smile on his face. 'A lil jealous Rook?' Kells said
I laughed and threw a pillow at kells.
We all got ready and decided to go to the mall.

________________________________
This one is a lil shorter than normal :) but im writing this at school lol. The next one will be a lil longer <3 i hope yall enjoyed