Casie.

I woke up and groaned, my body hurt everywhere. Probably from sleeping in the hospital chairs all those days.

I opened my eyes and it was still dark in the bus. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was 4.22 in the morning. I decided to go back to sleep. I turned my body to face the hall and i saw rook sitting in his bed.

'Yo rook, why arent you sleeping' i scream whispered.
'Bro idek. I just have a lot of shit going on in my head.' He said and smiled weakly.
I nodded and said: ' i understand, me too tbh. We need to get through this tho. Kells will be fine' i said and smiled.

'You're right, are we going to visit him today?' Rook asked.
'Yea i think so. Just go back to sleep bab- i meant rook' i said and blushed.
He laughed.
'Its alright you miss kells dont you?' He asked
'Yea i do bro.' I said and chuckled.
We talked for about 5 mins more and went to sleep.

'Savannah wake uppp.' I heard someone whine.
I opened my eyes to see my fave 12 year old next to my bed.
'FUC- CASIE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE' i said and pulled her in for a hug
'I finished all of my school work early just so i could be with yall.' She said excitedly.

'Wheres dad?' She asked. So she probably hasnt seen the news. I dont even know how to tell her.

'Uhm shit well, havent you seen the news? Dad got into a car accident and he's in the hospital rn.' I said with a sad face. I showed her the article and tears formed in her eyes.
She looked me in the eyes and i asked her:
'Are you alright sweetie?' She burst out into tears and cried in my chest.

'Is he doing okay?' She asked after she calmed down a bit. I nodded 'yes he's fine, he's into alot of pain though, but the nurses are giving him painkillers.' I said.
'Okay i hope he'll get better soon' she pouted.

Rook slowly woke up and stretched, he looked at my side and his eyes widened.
'Casie? How'd you get in?' He said.
'Slim let me in' she casually responded.
They talked for a bit and we decided to get ready and visit kells. I drove to the hospital with cas and Rook. Chloe, slim and travis were in the studio getting things ready for when colson is allowed to go home. We arrived at the hospital and we got some flowers and his favorite hoodie.

'Hey kells.' I said when i walked into the room.
'Hey ba-' he said but he stopped mid sentence because he saw his little gorl stand behind me.
'C-casie? i missed you so much, c'mhere' he said and opened his arms. Casie instantly ran to hug him.

'Wowowow slow down cas, dad is not completely healed.' I said.
'When did the accident happen?' Casie asked.
'Like 3 days ago' i said.
'Thats very recent, are you okay dad?' Casie asked sad.
'Yes baby ofcourse im okay. Im a lil sore but its alright.' Kells answered and smiled weakly.
We talked for a bit and left after about 3 hours.

'Okay colson, i'll see you tomorrow.' I said and gave him a kiss.
'Dont call me colson, you only say my real name when there's something wrong.' He chuckled.
'Well okay then.. colson' i said and rolled my eyes.  We left and went to get some starbucks. We walked into the starbucks and i think you can already guess who we ran into. Yes. Camila.

'Oh hey stephanie, or whatever your name is.' She said.
'Its savannah and you know that dont act dumb.' I said and rolled my eyes at her.
'Yuh whatever, so i heard about you and kells... yall got engaged?' She asked and raised her eyebrow.

'Yea we did he asked me on the first day of tour.' I said and squinted my eyes. I showed her my ring.
'Hm cute ring, since when does kells have a daughter' she said.
'Since twelve years ago' casie said and rolled her eyes
'Tell kells that i hope he gets better soon.' She said.
'Sure thing.' I replied and ignored her after that. We got our order and got nack into the car.

'Here rook, i got you a matcha latte.' I sai.
'Thanks sav' he said and took a sip.
'Damn this shits good' he chuckled.
I told him everything about the conversation with camila and he replied: ' shes just some crazy bitch, dont even try to be nice'
I laughed and answered: 'well i tried at first but i got tired of her so yea. And casie was mean asf though' i said.
'Whattt she deserved it.' She laughed.

We went back to the tourbus and were debating about some shit.
'So are we going to pack our shit and go to some hotel, orrr are we staying here the next week?' I asked everyone.

'Well i think it'd be a better idea if we just stay here, because our stuff is already here and a week is not that long.' Chloe said.
'Yea i agree tbh. Travis? Rook? Slim? What do yall think' i asked.
'Im in' rook said
'Same over here' travis said.
Slim mumbled something but is seemed like he was alright with it. So we stayed in the tour bus and i decided to record a song for when kells is ready to get out of the hospital.

________________________________
End op chapter :) im sorry that this update was late. Im havin a busy weekkk