Heavy shit.

Kells was out with Slim so it was just me Chloe and Rook.
'How'd it go? What did he ask?' I said when Chloe came back.
'He wanted to let me know that he wants to try again, because he misses me. So I said that I wanted to try again too. So yea we'rr together again' Chloe said excited.

'Aaah thats good to hear Chlo what about the baby?' I asked.
'I had an abortio-' chloe said but covered her mouth mid sentence. My eyes widened, I couldnt believe she had an abortion.

'I forgot to tell u sav, we were mad at each other at that moment, so i couldnt tell you' she said and smiled weakly.
'Its okay, I support your choice. I just wished I couldve be there with you.' I said and smiled.

'No its completely fine.' Chloe said. She hugged me and i held her tightly. I pulled away from the hug and said:
'Im glad we're okay again Chlo.'
She wanted to respond but my phone rung. It was slim.  I picked up and put it on speaker, slim his voice was shaky.

'Yo sav, kells got into an accident. We're in the ambulance to the nearest hospital. Ill send you the loca. Please hurry.' He said. My heart skipped a beat and i didnt know what i just heard.
'Sav lets go. NOW' chloe said and she basically grabbed my phone and DRAGGED me to the car. I was in shock but it quickly developed to panicking. I was crying and breathing heavy. I felt Chloe's hand on my thigh.

'Hey sav, calm down. Breath in and out. Its gonna be alright. Its kells, he'll always be alright.' Chloe said through her tears and gave me a comforting squeeze.

We arrived at the hospital and i basically ran into the building. I went straight to reception.
'Colson baker.' I said to the woman.
'Im sorry but it seems like there is no Colson baker here.' She said.

I wanted to go outside and go to the next hospital, but then i saw two ambulance workers pushing kells forward on a brancard. There was blood all over him and he had cuts om his face.
I saw slim right behind them but the ambulance workers told him to stay in the waiting room, he ran to me and hugged me tightly.
'S-slim what happened.' I asked and tears streamed down my face.
'A car hit the drivers side when kells was driving and our car flipped 3 times. Kells took almost all the damage, because the car hit his side.'  He said and swallowd.

' FUCK, are you okay slim?' I asked. Chloe came in after she parked the car and hugged slim.
'Slim what happened.' Chloe asked and slim explained it again. We sat down and waited in the waiting room. And hour passed and i was walking around the hospital, because i couldnt focus on shit. Another hour passed, and we still heard nothing.

I sat down again and slim and Chloe were sleeping. I put my airpods in and played some of kells his music. Hearing his voice calmed me down and i slowly drifted to sleep. I woke up from lady's voice.

'Baker woke up, you can go visit him. Only family.' She said.
'Bitch we are his family.' I said and practically ran to his room. I arrived at the door and put my hand on the door knob, my hand was shaking and i was scared to see how kells was doing.

I opened the door and i saw him laying there, with some dried blood and stitched cuts on his face. He lightly opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled weakly

'S-savannah?' He said weak.
'Yes baby its me.' I said and rushed to him.
'H-how are you feeling?' I asked and a tear fell down.
'My while body hurts.' He said and groaned. I gave him a soft kiss.
'Its okay baby, i know it hurts.' I said and couldnt hold back my tears anymore.

The doctor came in.
'Hi miss baker, okay so Colson has had a hard time, he has 3 internal bleedings. 7 stitches in his face, 4 ribs were broken and a severe concussion.' He said.

It hurted my soul that kells was in that much pain.
'W-when will he be better?' I asked the doctor.
'We dont know, but probably a long time, but he'll only stay in the hospital for 1.5 week' he said. I was speechless and didnt know what to say. My breath started to pace up and more tears rolled down my face.

'Im so sorry that i wasnt there with you kells.' I said.
'Savannah, its not your fault. I was dumb.' Kells scoffed and groaned in pain.
'Just get some rest kells. I'll be staying here with you no matter what.' I said and smiled through the tears.
'Can i talk to you in private miss baker?' The doctor asked and gestured to the door.

'Uh yes ofc' i said and walked with him.
'So it would be a good idea if he would completely quit all the drugs. He doesnt have to quit the soft drugs completely, but no hard drugs anymore, because if he does take them it could end horrible for him.' The doctor said.

'Okay i'll tell him when he's recovered.' I said and nodded. He smiled weakly and i walked back into colsons room to see Slim and Chloe talk to him.

'Shit man, what about tour.' Kells said to Slim.
'Well we'll just move tour to till you're recovered. The fans will understand' slim said.
'That shitty bro, i hope they will.' Kells said ad he looked sad ash.

'It'll be alright kells, the real fans will understand. And its not like tour is getting cancelled. Its just having a pause.' I said and gave him a lil kiss.
Chloe and Slim left. Rook also came over but left after about an hour.
I stayed in his room and slept on the chair that was standing in the corner
________________________________
End of chapter :)