The final part.

I drank an orange juice that Kells had made for me before I dropped Casie off at school. I returned to the tourbus and stepped into the door. I looked around, everything was neat and clean. Our stuff was gone and there were no clothes or trash on the floor. My smile turned into a frown when I realized Kells would've never done this.

'Kells where you at?' I asked, no one answered and I was starting to get worried. I put my bag and coat down on the table next to me and walked into the lounge. neither Slim, Rook, Chloe or Kells were in the tourbus. I was about to grab my phone out of my bag, but then all of a sudden a bag is thrown over my head. A feeling of instant panic rushed through my body. I screamed and tried to hit my attacker with my hands. I felt my head getting dizzy and I lost my balance. the last thing that I could remember was feeling someone placing me in a vehicle, after a couple seconds it started moving. I was unconscious until a cold splash of water was thrown into my face.

I slowly opened my eyes and a bright light was shining into my eyes, I blinked a couple times and my eyesight was clearing up. I was sitting on a chair and my hands were tied behind it. my ankles were tied to the legs of the chair. the rope around my wrists was cutting into my skin and I groaned. a person appeared in front of me, you could easily see that it was a man. I looked at his face, but a mask was covering it. He was really tall and skinny. His clothes were all plain black

'what do you want from me' I yelled. He didnt respond, the only sound that came out of him was a sigh. i tried to get my hands untied but the rope kept getting tighter. He walked up to me in slow, but big steps.

'You know.. your husband has something from us.' he said in a deep voice, it almost sounded like a voice changer. his finger touched my chin and pushed my head to look him in the eyes. His eyes were coldly blue. What does he mean? what could colson have from him? Thoughts flew across my mind, but nothing really seemed logical. He sat back down in the chair in front of me and he shook his head.

'he owes us millions... 29.5 to be precise.' he said, I gasped and a lot of thoughts went through my head.

'Why does he owe you so much money?' I asked and he laughed. He didnt answer, he just started laughing hysterically. I looked at him and frowned, if Colson did owe them so much many, then why would they take me? my mind was foggy, but then it clicked. they take something Colson cares alot about. i'm his fiancée so it does make sense. the room was silent and nobody said a word.

The only thing I heard was my own pace and his heavy breathing, my heart was racing and I tried to free my hands, but the rope cut into my skin, I groaned and he stepped closer to me. he brushed my hair out of my face and stared at me. I turned my head away and shrugged.

'you're so beautiful.. I get why Colson would want a woman like you.' He said. A shiver went down my spine. I was disgusted and scared at the same time.
My breath started speeding up and tears started running down my cheeks.
'Let me go' i yelled. He looked at me and chuckled. He stepped away and grabbed something from the table next to me. He came back to me and showed me a video.

It was a video of colson, he was getting jumped by 4 men.  I yelled at him and told him to take me, but to let colson go. I didnt know what to do, the only thing i could do was cry.

'Why Colson, why' i cried. I knew colson used a lot of drugs, but i didnt think he'd owe his dealers millions, so that couldnt be the reason. I tried really hard to come to a conclusion, but i just couldnt. The man started pacing around, he stopped and looked at me.

I looked him in the eyes and wanted to yell at him again, but he grabbed my face and told me to shut up. He stared at me and was trying not to laugh.

'Whats so funny, you're such a dick.' I yelled. He looked at me and said 'oh yeah? Am i?' I scoffed and said yes.
" Well you wouldnt let a dick do this right?" He said and he kissed me. I turned my head away and i was shocked.

'Who the fuck do you think you are' i yelled. He pulled his mask off and showed his face. I couldnt believe what i saw.

It was Colson, i was confused, but also relieved. He untied me and i hugged him tightly. Until i realised i was actually really mad at him.

'Why did you do this to me?' I yelled. 'I was so scared and i thought they were hurting you' i said while crying. He started laughing and said it was all a joke. I did not find it funny at all.

'Dont get mad at me tho, it was rook his idea. We were bored and needed to move all our stuff to a new tour bus. So we thought; why not mess with you' i stared at him in disbelief, but at the same time i was still relieved that he wasnt really in danger.
'As i already said, you are such a dick, mr baker.' I said and softly laughed. He pulled me in for a hug and apologized.

After this our bond got stronger than ever, because i realised i did not want to lose him at all. And i didnt want anyone else. He means everything to me and i couldnt imagine my life without him, we started going to couples therapy and it helped us alot. Our relationship got stronger than ever. We completely committed to each other and no one could get between us.

Maybe getting kicked out of the house wasnt that bad after all.......

____________________________________
THIS WAS IT GUYS!!!! I finally wrote the last and final part. I havent been active on here for over a year. Im so so so sorry, but i got busy and forgot about this story. I am also not rlly an mgk fan anymore, i miss the tickets to my downfall era sm. (Hotel diablo was my fave era tbh) His new music just isnt rlly for me. I still loved the journey of writing this story and tysm for all the support omd!!!! Lots of love for u guys🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

- Flatdietsprite