Fuck off.

We arrived at our appartement and of course the paparazzi was already waiting for us.
I was in a wheelchair, because the doctor said its better if i take things slow for 3 days.

Kells helped me out of the car and got the wheelchair.
'Savannah what happened? Can you still walk?'
'Is this wheelchair permanent?'
'Mgk why didnt you protect her?'
The paparazzi asked.
Kells wanted to walk away but i stopped him.

'First of all, it was all my fault. I didnt see the car and got hit. Kells had nothing to do with this. The wheelchair is not permanent. Its just for 3 days. Because i have a couple wounds that need to heal. And it can take longer when i walk. And yes i can still walk. Now please give me some rest and leave us alone.' I said and weakly smiled at them.
They nodded and understood. A man opened the door for us and said: 'thank you for answering. Get better soon.' He said and took one last picture of us.

'Well well well, You're getting good at this sav.' Kells said and chuckled.
'Yea ig its just my talent.' I said and laughed.
We arrived at out appartement and i stood up.
'Sav sit your ass back down' kells said.
'But i dont want to. I just want to walk.' I said and pouted.

'The doctor said you cant for 3 days. So sit that ass back down before i make you.' He said.
'Oh make me.' I said and smirked.
'No not like that savannah, i mean it. Sit your ass back down. NOW.' He said and chuckled.

'Alright calm down, imma dit down.' I said and rolled my eyes.
'Dont roll your fucking eyes at me.' He said.
'Alright stupid ass.' I said and giggled.
'Those meds make you giggly damn.' He said and laughed.
'You can go somewhere with the guys babe, im going to sleep.' I said and wanted to hug him.
'Are you sure? I can stay here.' Kells said and hugged me back.

'Yes im sure, go.' I said and smiled.
'Alright then. I'll see you tonight. Call me if you need anything.' He said and left.
It was 12 pm and i wanted to go to sleep, but i decided to make some noodles first and watch some netlfix. Like an hour later i felt my phone buzzin so i picked it up.

Chloe: savannah im so sorry, i hope youre okay. Im coming to you rn.
*article included*
I opened the article and read it.

MACHINE GUN KELLY HOOKING UP WITH RANDOM GIRL IN THE BUSHES OUTSIDE THE BAR
Machine gun kelly aka colson baker was seen hooking up with a random girl outside the soho bar. Even though he has a girlfriend. What happened? Did they get into a fight? We will update you as soon as possible.

My eyes widened and i felt tears forming in my eyes. I threw my phone as far away from me as i could on the couch.

'FUCK' i screamed and threw a pillow at a vase that was standing on the table.
It broke in a million pieces but i didnt care.
i cried so hard that i was practically screaming. I cried myself to sleep and woke up from my phone that fell of the couch.
I looked at the time and it was 2:00 AM.
Chloe probably already left because i didnt hear the doorbell while sleeping.

I stood up without thinking about my wounds and packed my shit. I just grabbed everything that was mine and tried not to trash the whole appartement.
*tring*
The doorbell sounded.
I expected it to be chloe so i opened the door.
It was kells.
Tears started streaming down my face.

'Hey babe im home.' Kells said and wanted to give me a kiss.
'Colson get away from me.' I said and tears streamed down my face again.
'What why.' He said.
'Colson you cheated on me. Im not fucking stupid.' I said and went into the bedroom to pack my stuff again.

'Savannah im so sorry. It was a mistake. I was do high. I was just stupid.' He said.
'Fuck you colson, go be stupid with her, i dont fucking care. You crossed the line.' I said and zipped up the suitcase.

'Savannah please, we can talk. I didnt mean to.' He said and i saw tears form in his eyes.
'YOU DIDNT MEAN TO? FUCK OFF.' I said and i started to get crazy.
'Im so stupif for thinking i could fucking trust you. Why would colson baker only want me hm?' I said and put on my shoes.

'Savannah i want you and only you. It was a fucking stupid mistake alright? Im sorry. Please dont go.' He said and tears streamed down his face.
I wanted to let everything go and hug him, but i just couldnt.
'No colson i need time for myself. You fucked up this time.' I said and left the appartment.

I walked to the car and drove to Chloe's place.
I knocked on the door and Rook opened the door.
'Hey sav, what are you doing here? What happened? Why are you not in your wheelchair, come in and sit down you cant walk.' He said.
I couldnt get anything out of my mouth and just burst out in tears and fell into his arms.

'Hey sav its okay calm down, CHLOE COME HERE.' He yelled and hugged me tightly.
'Who is it?' She said and looked at me.
'Aw baby come here its alright. He's a fucking dick.' She said and grabbed her phone to show rook the article.
________________________________
End of chapter :)