Cramps

We got back from the mall and i was having bad cramps so i just layed in bed the rest of the day watching netflix.

It was like 3 am in the night and i was just trying to get some sleep. Case was at her moms house so it was just me and colson, well thats what i thought.

Before i went to bed, Colson told me he was going out to some club. I didnt wanna go because i was on my period and had the worst cramps ever.

So as i said i was finally sleeping until i heard colson coming in. He was talking to someone and it woke me up. I heard a female voice giggle and colson turned on the light which made me mad asf because i literally just fell asleep, okay maybe i was also a lil upset because he brought another chick home.
So i got out of bed ignoring the horrible cramps and started yelling.

'COLSON BAKER ENOUGH, FIRST OF ALL I ALREADY TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU LEFT THAT IM DYING FROM CRAMPS, I FINALLY FELL ASLEEP, AND NOW YOU BRING SOME RANDOM GIRL TO YOUR HOUSE FOR LIKE IDK THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. I WAS SLEEPING BRO. AND YOU ALSO TURNED ON THE LIGHT WHICH MADE ME COMPLETELY AWAKE' i yelled and burst into tears immediately after.

'I think its better if i go' the girl responded akwardly and walked out of the house.
'Wow wow wow Sav are you okay, you seem frustrated.' Colson said and pulled me close to him while i was still crying.
I laid my head on his chest and literally bailed my eyes out.
After a couple minutes i calmed down and i said: ' no kells im not okay, my cramps are horrible and i cant handle this shit anymore.' I replied.
'You cant handle what shit anymore?' Kells asked confused.
'You bringing random girls over every night' i sobbed.
'I mean i can do it somewhere else if it bothers you' he said.
'No thats not what i mean..' i said and a deadly silence fell.
'Colson, im in love with you and i cant handle this shit anymore. I cant keep it a secret anymore. I just didnt wanna ruin our friendship.' I said and burst into tears again.
'Savannah' kells said and tilted my head so he could look me in the eyes.

'Why didnt you tell me earlier?' He asked.
'Because i just knew i would ruin the friendship and you dont even like me.' I said still sobbing.
'Well i never said that.' He replied.
'You trynna say that you do love me?' I asked

'Sav i dont know, i havent loved anyone but casie for a long time now. i always just fuck and go. But i have been having this weird feeling around you, but i was just trying to get you out of my mind. So thats why i was having al these girls over.' He replied.
'We'll figure it out Sav, i just know that im no good for you.' Kells said.

He looked so hot when he was talking about his feelings. I couldnt handle it anymore so i put myself on his lap and leaned in. I felt our lips connect at that moment and it felt even better than the last time in the hotel.
We kept going for a couple seconds longer and i stopped.
'Sorry kells i let myself go in the moment, we'll talk about it later, im tired' I said and quickly walked back to the bedroom and tried to get back to sleep leaving him on the couch.

Kells POV:
What the hell just happened. I just dont know if i can love again after what happened with camila. Ill talk to her tomorrow.

The next morning..
Savannah POV:
I woke up and felt cold as hell. I tried to pull up the blanket, but it was stuck. I looked to the side en saw kells lay next to me. I remembered our convo from yesterday and decided to pull myself closer to him. As soon as i was close to him i felt his arms around me. I felt safe and less cold.
'Camila please come back, i love you' he said sleepy.
'Who tf is camila' i responded.
He woke up from my voice.
'What, why am i holding you.' He said and sat up straight.
'Idk kells, you tell me who camila is tho.'
I said
'What? Why are you asking me that.' He asked confused.
'Well idk you were dreaming or smt and you said you loved camila and held me, ig you thought i was camila.' I said.
'Im so sorry Sav, i never told you about camila, but right before i met you, she cheated on me and its still an emotional topic.' He responded trying to hold his tears back.
'Its okay kells, im sorry that happened to you. We dont have to talk about it if youre not ready.' I responded and laid his head on my chest.
'Thanks Sav' he responded and smiled at me.
'We should get up tho we gotta pick up case' he said right after.
We got out of bed and got ready. We picked up casie and brought her to school.
'Bye daddy, by sav!!!' She squealed.
'We can go get some breakfast at starbies?' he said and gave me his signature smile.
'Yes yes yess.' I squealed excited.
'Youre just like a kid savannah.' He grinned and put his arm around me.
We got into the car went to starbies.
'Youre mgk right?' The worker at starbies said.
'Yup thats me' kells replied.
'Sick bro i really like your song bloody valentine, also is that your girlfriend?' He asked curious.
'Its complicated' he replied while laughing.
'Ah yea, anyways have a nice day kells.' The worker said.
We walked out and i was smiling like crazy.
'What you smiling for Sav?' He said
'Its complicated' i mocked him.
'Shut up sav' he chuckled
'What let me be happy, im just happy you didnt say no.' I said and hugged him.
We arrived at home and kells had an important work meeting and i already picked casie up. We decided to bake a cake.
'This cake is so pretty! Daddy will love it!' She squealed.

________________________________
This is the end of the chapter :) i hope there will be a TTMD world tour cause i rlly wanna go :(