Nightmare.

I felt kells squirm around in the night. I woke up because of him. I looked at him and he looked like he was having a nightmare. Like a bad one.
'Baby whats wrong, its just a nightmare. Wake up.' I said softly and lightly pushed him.
He wakes up and was breathing heavy.
'Sav i just had the worst nightmare' he said under his breath with tears in his eyes.
I rarely see him cry, meaning it was probably a really bad nightmare . so it made me really upset. I pulled him close to me and he laid his head on my chest. I softly hugged him.
'Its alright baby, it was just a nightmare. You wanna talk to me about it?' I asked.

'Well as you know my mom left me and my dad for another dude, my dad got really abusive and got addicted to alcohol. I relived everything again and it was the worst feeling ever.' He said and hugged me tightly.
'I get it kells, just lemme know if i can help you with past trauma and shit. Im always here for you.' I replied and gave him a kiss.

He kissed me back and said: 'savannah, Never leave me please.'
'Colson, i would never leave you.' I said trying to hold my tears back.
'Why would you think that i would ever leave you.' I asked
'Everyone always leaves me, i dont know what i would be without you.'
'I love you so much.' He said and looked me in the eyes.
'I love you more kells.' I said and gave him another kiss.
He fell asleep in my arms i fell asleep too shortly after.

I woke up feeling lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked straight into kells his eyes.
'Goodmorning princess, howd you sleep? Was the bed soft enough?' He asked and chuckled.
'Morning baby, hmm when are you going to stop asking me that, that was like almost a year ago. And i wasnt complaining.' I giggled.
'Stop the act sav i know you like it when i call you princess.' He grinned.
'Yea whatever' i blushed.
'Im having a work dinner with all the guys tonight, do you and chloe want to come?' He asked.
'Yeah sounds fun, ill go ask chloe' i replied and gave him a kiss. I got up and went to Chloes room. She was already awake and put on some clothes.
'Hey chlo, howd you sleep?' I asked
'Yea i slept good, what about you sav? What did kells say?' She asked.
'Well apparently it was a kiss on the cheek from his ex, it was a business thing he said. I do believe him tho.' I said and smiled.
'Well thats good to hear.' She said.
'Also kells and the guys are having a work dinner or something tomight, idk he didnt go into details, you wanna come?' I said.
'Yea sounds fun!' She said.
'Alright, ill let kells know!' I squealed excited and stood up.
'Baby come back to bed.' Kells whined.
'Alright alright im coming.' I giggled.
I walked into the bedroom and i saw kells and casie with balloons and presents. Ofcourse its my birthday, i totally forgot because of all the drama yesterday.
'Oh my god, casie since when are you here?' I said and hugged her.
'Well daddy will tell you' she said and looked at kells.
'Well, you know the article from yesterday? ITS FAKE, it was a distraction so cas could sneak in while you were yelling at me. And there was no afterparty. We were getting stuff for your birthday.' He said and hugged me tightly, he gave me a kiss.
'Eww dad not when im around' casie said in disgust.
We all laughed and i said: 'it was fake? Kells i literally thought you cheated on me, i bailed my eyes out. I even yelled at you.' I said and laughed. Chloe walked into the room with a beautiful light pink 3 tier cake with my name on it.
'CHLOE YOU KNEW TOO?' I said and hugged her.
'Yall are some motherfuckers' i laughed and pushed chloe.
'Unwrap your presents Sav!!' Casie said.
Kells gave me the biggest present and it was a box shape. I opened it and inside the box were the platforms i have wanted for a really long time. I felt myself tearing up, because i never got presents kn my birthday. Ive never had a good relationship with my mom.
'Kells.. thankyou so much, i love you.' I said and the tears started rolling down my cheek.
'Baby come here. I love you too' Kells said and pulled me close to him.
I tried them on and they looked insanely beautiful. These are the shoes:

'There is moooree' casie squealed and gave me another present

It was a lil box, i opened the bix and there was a piece of paper in it that said: 'tattoo'
'NO WAY, IM GETTING A TATTOO?' I yelled and my eyes widened.
'Yes and im gonna do it for you' he said and grinned.
' there is more but you will get to open that later.' Kells said.
Chloe had put the cake down in the kitchen and put candles in de cake.
'Sav come here! Blow the candles out and make a wishh!' She said. Kells started filming and i blew the candles out.
I cut the cake and a ton of glitters fell out.
'All the glitters are edible! I chose them' casie said.
'They are so pretty cas' i said and a big smile appeared on my face. We all ate the cake and got ready i put my new platforms on with this outfit:

 We all ate the cake and got ready i put my new platforms on with this outfit:

'Wow baby you look so pretty' kells said and his hands snaked around my waist.
'Lets go, cause you are getting a tattoo' he grinned
________________________________
I just woke up and wrote this lol, next part will be up soon :) please vote <3 i love yall