Split a Pill

'This cake is really pretty! Daddy will love it!!' Casie squealed.
'Yes im sure he'll love it!' I said.
Kells wasnt home yet so me and cas decided to watch a movie, we watched birdbox because kells is in it and cas loves to see her dad act.
'Sav look! Thats daddy!' She said excited.

When the movie almost ended casie fell asleep already so i put her to bed. I finished birdbox and was looking for a new movie. I decided to watch "the dirt" because kells is also in that movie. It was already 12 AM and kells still wasnt home, so i texted him:
Colson <3
________________________________

Me: hey kells, are you almost home?
Read 12:52
I waited almost an hour for response but he left me on read. I watched a couple more movies and it was already 3 AM and i finally heard someone open the door. It was Kells and Rook. Kells smelled like weed and alcohol.

'Kells what the fuck where have you been.'
I said.
He looked at me and started to stumble to me.
'Savannah, i love you so much. I had a flight to L.A but i missed it for you.' He said. I think... he was high asf so it sounded a lil off but yea.

'Kells listen to me, me and cas baked a cake for you, she kept asking me where you were. I even texted you but you just left me on read..' i said a lil broken.

'Rook can you please leave us alone for a min? You know where you can sleep.' I asked.
'Yea ofcourse, he's high and drunk asf. Just so you know' he said and walked to the guest room.

Kells walked to me and tried to hug me but he lost his balance and fell over, he's almost twice as tall as me so i also fell over. At this point i was sitting on the floor with him on top of me, and his face in my neck.

'Sav, i love you. Youre so pretty, dont leave me please.' He said with a whiney voice and kissed my neck.

'Kells youre high, come on get up. Lets get you in the bed.' I said trying to resist him, because i knew he told me yesterday that he wasnt ready for anything like this.
I stood up and took kells to the bedroom i undressed him and put some comfy clothes on him. I was wearing a t shirt from him.

I put him on the bed and put the blanket over him.
'Savannahhh, stay with me.... please?' He whined. And grabbed my arm.
'Alright kells, ill stay with you, but dont you dare do shit.' I replied and giggled.
I laid my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

When i woke up, i felt his arms tightly around me. I looked up and saw his sleepy face.
'Goodmorning kells, how you feelin?' I asked and giggled.
He opened his eyes and looked at me.
'My head hurtss.' He whined and laid his head on mine.
'Yea you were ehm, pretty far away last night.' I said and laughed.
'Oh no what did i say.' He said with a worried face.
'SAvAnNAh i lOvE yOu sO mUcH, i HaD a FliGht tO LA bUt i mIsSeD iT fOr yOu.' I said and laughed at him.
'Oh fuck, i said that? That shits embarrassing bro.' He laughed.

We stayed in bed for a while and got ready after about an hour.
'Ay i gotta go the studio and write a song, so can you tell cas i love her and that i loved the cake?' He said while eating the cake.
'Yes ofcourse, please come home early' i said with a pouty face.
'Okay i will, but only because youre asking so nice' he said and rolled his eyes at me.
He left and i woke up casie.
'Hey casie goodmorning, daddy is already at the studio but he wil be home early today.'
'Okay i miss him.' Casie whined.
'I know cas but we will have a fun day today.' I said.
'Were going to make a pizza.' I said excited.
'Yayyy i always wanted to make my own pizzaz' she squealed excited.

'We made the pizza and by 2 PM kells was already home.
'Hey there are my girls.' He said and casie ran to him.
'Daddyy! I missed you so much!'
'I missed you too baby.' He said

I weirdly liked being called his girl, it gave me a safe feeling. I loved seeing kells with casie. He has a soft spot for casie.
'I wrote a song today and i want yall to listen to it.' He said excited. He got the jbl speaker and connected his phone.
'Okay sav just listen alright?' He said.
'Uhm yea i will.' I said confused.

Last night, I had a flight, but I missed it for you
I got a pill, but I'll split this with you, yeah
Tongue-kiss with you, yeah
She a punk bitch, she cool, yeah
I can't tell if it was you or the drugs
But I don't think I could function without you, yeah
I'm so sorry, I said I love you, and I was high but
I think it's time to come down
I fall in love when I get wasted
I'm okay with being hated
I'm sober now, and I don't care

'I really like the song daddy!!' Casie squealed.
I was shocked, he clearly wrote the song about me and i tried to hold back my tears.
'Sav i think i love you, please be my girlfriend. Everything i said last night and everything i wrote in the song, i mean it.' He said and held my hand.
'K- kells. I love you too. Yes i will be your girlfriend.' I said and the tears started rolling down my cheeks. I went in for a hug and it was the best hug ever.
'I knew daddy liked you, he kept texting me about you.' She said and giggled.

________________________________
This was the end of the chapter :) there is drama coming up 😩✋🏻 i also just ordered my first merch of mgk :) i ordered the black sold out tee. Im broke asf now but its alr lol