Its alright.

'Did the cops arrest them tho?' Slim asked.
'Yea they did, we didnt press any charges and he even wanted a picture with me.' Kells said and laughed.
I was tired as fuck so i undressed and walked to the other side of the hotel room,
(there are like two sides, with a wall in between smt like this 🛌|🛌 and then like 3 next to eachother)

'You be looking good tonight.' Kells said when he walked to our side of the room and looked me up and down.
'Shut it' i said and giggled. i got into the bed and threw the covers over me. i closed my eyes and heard alot of noise and then all of a sudden felt a weight on the bed, which caused the bed to sag a little. i turned to the side and opened my eyes thinking it was Kells. when i opened my eyes i saw Rook sat next to me. i was confused and looked around, kells was not with us.

'where's kells?' i said.

'he's checking out the pool downstairs, so he told me to look after you' Rook said.

'oh are we going too?' i said and stretched.

'Sav its fucking 1.30 AM.' Rook said.

'yea, but i wanna gooo'i whined.

'alright alright lets go' he said and laughed. we changed into our swimming clothes and got our towels. we were really quiet because Chloe and the guys were still sleeping. as soon as we left the hotel room we burst out in laughter. we quickly went to the pool and i saw kells sitting at the side of the pool with his legs in the water.

'hey baby, what you doing here.' he said and smiled.

'Rook told me you were at the pool so i wanted to come too' i said and sat down next to him, i put my legs in the water and it was cold as fuck, which caused me to shiver.

'fuck the water is cold as hell' i said and giggled. kells pulled me closer to him.

'i'll keep you warm.'he said and gave me a kiss. Rook sat down next to me and laughed.

'fucking clingy ass, when i told her you were at the pool. she instantly wanted to go too.' Rook said and chuckled. i blushed and giggled.

'your fucking giggle is adorable bro damn.' kells said smiling and he rubbed his eyes.

'kells stop it' i said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

'Yall gotta calm down damn, im still here' rook said and chuckled.

'Arent you gonna swim?' I asked kells. He pointed to his arm and said: ' i cant swim, cause yk my cast' he said and smiled.

'Oh yea ofcourse' i said. Me and Rook got into the pool and we went for a swim. We decided to go to our hotel room after like half an hour.
Kells came with us.
I took a shower and we all went to bed.

I was sleeping peacefully, until i felt someone breathe in my neck. With hand around my waist.
I stretched and rubbed my eyes, i opened my eyes to see kells hugging me tightly.
He kissed my neck and I giggled.

'Goodmorning princess' he said with a tired morning voice
' goodmorning dumbass' i said.

' how are you feeling after yesterday babe.' I asked.
'Well i feel okay, my head hurts a bit but its alright' he said and started kissing my neck again.
'Colson stop it.' I giggled and tried to push him away.
'No i will never.' He said and kept going while holding me even tighter. I squirmed but gave up.
' okay okay you win.' I said defeated. He laughed and we stayed in bed for a while until travis walked to us. 
'Yall gotta wake up, we should leave to go to the tour bus in about 20 min to drive to our next stop.' Travis said while rubbing his eyes.

'But i dont want to.' I whined and stretched.
'Shut it sav, go get ready' kells said.
'But-'
'No, just go. Dont talk back to me.' Kells laughed.
'Damn okay dad' i said and laughed.
'Dont say that, it makes me feel old.' Kells chuckled.
'Daddy' i said and giggled.
'Better' kells said.

'Yall are nasty, just go get ready.' Travis laughed and walked away.

We all got ready and packed our shit. We walked to the tourbus and got in. I instantly dropped myself on my bed and closed my eyes.
I stayed like that for a couple minutes until i heard a voice.

'Sav can we talk.' I heard Chloe say. I got up and said:
'Yea sure thing.'

'I just wanted to say that im sorry, i used coke that day and i just didnt know how to express my feelings about Rook and shit. Seeing yall happy made me mad asf, because i obviously fucked up my relationship. So im sorry. I wont try and get yo man again.' She said and smiled weakly.

'Its okay Chloe, just dont ever take coke again, you were annoying as fuck. If you ever touch kells again, i WILL kill you.' I said.

' okay i wont I promise.' She said and opened her arms to hug me.
I hugged her and we talked for a couple minutes until Rook came in.
'Chlo we gotta talk.' Rook said.
I put my thumbs up in the air to gesture to Chloe that it'll be alright.

________________________________
END OF CHAPTER :) THANKU SM FOR MORE THAN A THOUSAND READS BRO'S  <333