Betrayal.

'Oh my god, just shut up.' I said and laughed.

We stayed in bed for like 5 more minutes and decided to quickly get some breakfast at starbucks.
We got out of starbucks and i couldnt believe who we saw.

'M-mom?' I said.
'Oh hey sav, good to see you i hope we can talk. Please?' She said.
'Mom im not coming to live with you, we're on tour right now.' I said.
'Okay i'll just leave yall alone then.' She said.
'Okay but i feel like you need to know.' I said and showed her the ring on my finger.
'Yall are getting married?' She said and her eyes widened.
'Yes we are.' I siad happily and kells pulled me close to him.
'It was good to see you mom, but we need to go now.' I said and we left.
She waved us goodbye and we walked into the tourbus.

'Well that was..... nice' kells said and chuckled.
'Yea atleast she didnt try to hit me.' I laughed.
I changed into some clothes and we drove to Minneapolis.
We arrived and it was a whole arena.

'Damn kells this is the biggest you've ever had.'
'Thats what you said last night.' He chuckled.
'If you dont shut up rn.' I said and laughed.
'But yea its huge bro, were also sold out.' He said proudly.
'Im so proud of you.' I said and kissed him.

'Alright love birds lets go inside.' Rook said.
We went inside and kells went to the changing room.
I walked to the stage and it was big as fuck. I looked around and a couple of big speakers caught my eye. I walked to the speakers and saw that they had a bluetooth funtion, so i conmected my phone and quietly played lonely from kells his album.

I grabbed a mic and started singing and vibing. Lonely i such a sad song so i laid on my back on the podium.

'And then he said goodbye way too soon
And this don't feel right without you
Lonely, lonely, even when the room is full
I'd trade it, trade it, I would trade it all for you
Lonely, lonely, even when the room is full
I'm lonely, lonely, lonely without you

I got in trouble
The first time the cops saw me
Dance with the devil
I ended up in handcuffs and then
You called your sister
She cried when she picked me up
Goddamn, how I miss her
'Cause she didn't give a fuck'

I ended the song and a tear rolled down my eye, because the lyrics really really hit me.
'That was beautiful savannah' kells said and walked up to me.

'W-what how long have you been standing there.' I said and quickly wiped the tear away.
'Long enough to hear your beautiful voice.' Kells said and sat down next to me.
'Thanks' i said and looked away, because i was embarrassed.
'We should sing bloody valentine together tonight.' Kells said and looked me hopefully in my eyes.
'Hmm idk kells.' I said.
'Well we still gotta announce that were engaged so it would be nice if you sing a song with me after.' He said and smiled softly.
'Well.... alright, but only because its you.'  I said and smiled back.
'Fuck yes' kells said excited and kissed me, i kissed him back and Chloe walked in.

'Kells we gotta get you in make up.' She said, kells pulled away and looked at Chloe.
'Oh yea, alright then.' He said and gave me one last kiss.

Kells POV:
I gave savannah one last kiss and got up.
chloe and i walked to the changing room and i sat down on the chair. There was alot pf make up allover the table and i had no idea what i needed.
'Okay so i'll be doing your make up today, because vic (victoria the girl that normally does his makeup) couldnt make it.' Chloe said and brushed a piece of hair out of my face. She smiled at me and started applying stuff on my face. A deadly silence fell and after a couple minutes she said:
'Your eyes are so pretty.' She smiled and stopped applying the make up.
'Thanks' i said akwardly.
'Your eyes are not the only thing thats pretty.' She said and leaned in. She kissed me but i pushed her away within a second.

'Woah bro what do you think you're doing. Im fucking engaged to your bestfriend.' I said irritated and got out of the chair.

'She doesnt have to know kells, its just us here.' She said and pushed me down on the sofa that was standing in the room. She sat on my lap with her face towards me and put her hand on my cheek.

'Bro get the fuck off of me, i dont want you.' I said and pushed her on the ground. Savannah walked in at that exact moment. she looked flustered and said:

'why were you sitting on his lap?' savannah asked and crossed her arms, she raised an eyebrow and gazed at Chloe. i looked at Chloe and she was sitting on the ground speechless. so i took the word.

'well, imma tell you, she tried to kiss me and i pushed her away, she said that you didnt have to know and pushed me on the sofa and sat on my lap. well ofcourse i dont want that so i pushed her on the floor.'i said irritated.

'Chloe is this true?' Savannah asked and looked at Chloe. Chloe looked away and didnt say anything.

'FUCK, why Chloe why. yea he's your idol, but he's my boyfriend. no wait he's my fiance now. why cant you just be happy for me' savannah yelled.

' you didnt even know who mgk was when you met him, i had to tell you that he was famous. ive been fangirling over him since forever. so im supposed to be engaged with him' Chloe said and tears started streaming down her face,

'why the fuck are you so jealous Chloe, i love him, he's my fucking soulmate. im sorry that you fucked things up with Rook. why are you doing this to me.' savannah said and you could see the pain in her eyes.

Chloe had no words and stuttered. 'i- i dont know, I- I just feel like you dont deserve him, ive been crushing on him since i was like 13. seeing my bestfriend being his fiancee hurts like hell.'she said. i needed to say something at this moment, so i took a deep sigh and said:

'Chloe you're basically saying that she doesn't deserves me, because YOU have had a crush on me since you're 13. Its not fair, but life is not fair. i love her with my whole heart and its very selfish that you are trying to ruin our relationship, because you ruined your chances with Rook.' Chloe looked devastated and you could see the anger build up inside her.

'YOU KNOW WHAT? YALL ARE RIGHT. I CHEATED ON ROOK AND I SHOULDVE NEVER DONE THAT, BUT YOU SAVANNAH ARE THE WORST. I FUCKING HATE YOU. COLSON SHOULD BE MINE.'

Chloe said and threw a pillow at Savannah. sav exploded at that moment and jumped on Chloe. Chloe pulled Savannah's hair and Savannah hit Chloe right in the face. you could hear them scream at each other and i tried to hold them back, but Chloe kept trying to attack Savannah again, which caused savannah to hit Chloe even harder

'ROOK COME HERE, FAST' i yelled.

Rook ran into the room and said: 'WHAT' but he immediately saw them fight an held Chloe back, i got savannah and tried to calm her down.

'why the fuck are you guys fighting, yall are bestfriends bro.' Rook said

'this fucking betraying whore tried to kiss kells on his lap, because she isnt over you. even though she fucking cheated on you.' Savannah said.

'Chloe what the fuck? wasn't it enough for you when you ruined our relationship?' Rook said irritated and walked away. Chloe also ran away and me and savannah were left.

savannah POV

i looked up to kells and he pulled me closer to him, which caused me to cry in his chest. i kept crying and shaking so i felt his arms tighten around me.

'its okay Savannah, she's just feeling lonely because things between her and Rook ended. it will be alright.' Kells said and softly kissed my forehead.
'Dont cry sav. Im here for you. Its going to be alright, the concert is almost starting. We're going to have a good time.' He said and wiped my tears away.
________________________________
1459 words brooo enjoyy