Boring ass🙄✋🏻

We waited in the car for kells and he came back after like 10 minutes.
'What took you so long.' I asked and got out of the car to open the door for casie.
'We just needed to get some things ready.' He answered. 'You can walk first.' He said kinda nervous. Chloe grabbed her phone and started filming, but i didnt notice until i walked into Rooks house.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAV.' I heard alot of people say and confetti went everywhere.
I was so overwhelmed by all the people and tears from happiness rolled down my cheek.
I didnt know what to say.
'So suprise, there is no work dinner. We just wanted to surprise you for your birthday.' Kells said and put his arm around me. I cried and put my head on kells his chest.
'Yall did this for me?' I said and more tears rolled down my cheek.

'Yes ofcourse, Its your birthday and we have almost  known you for a year know. It needs to be celebrated.' Rook said and hugged me.
We walked into the house and all our friends were there. Rook handed me a drink.
'Whats in this?' I asked.
'It just tequila.' He said and went to give Chloe a hug.
'You sneaky ass.' I said to kells and giggled.
'I wanna do the best for my girl yk.' He said and kissed me.
'Sav come here, lets take a picture.' A female voice said. It sounded familiar, i think i heard it before.

I turned around and then it hit me. Its camila.
How did she know my name? And why is she here. I thought their chapter was closed.
'Oh hi, camila right?' I said.
'Yea, happy birthday girl! So excited to finally meet you.' She squealed and gave me a hug.
'Uhm yea same for you, who invited you?' I asked politely.
'Oh some of my friends are still friends with kells, they invited me.' She said.
'Oh yea ofcourse.' I said and smiled weakly, wanting to speak to kells immediately.
'I heard you and kells are dating now?' She said.
'Yea he organized this all, and he bought me my dream shoes this morning.' I said excited.
'Oh thats funny because he took me to paris for my birthday.' She said and smiled.
I just wanted to hit this girl in her fake ass face but all of a sudden i felt familiar hands snake around my waist. It was kells and ive never been happier to feel his touch.
'Sooo, i see yall met. Camila what are you doing here. Who invited you.' Kells snapped.
'My friends, you know hannah.' She said.
'Oh yea ofcourse.' Kells said and squinted his eyes.
'Did you miss me Kells? Cause i did miss you.' Camila asked flirty.
Kells put his chin on my head and said: 'no not at all, i think you can see that im happier than ever.' He said.
'Please leave camila.' I said ready to lead her to the door.

'Oh im sorry, im not welcome here? I thought everything was good between us kells.' Camila said and pouted.
'No-' before kells could finish his sentence i took the word and said: 'okay but we arent, now leave.' I said and lightly pushed her to the door.
'Damn aint gotta push me.' Camila said and harshly pushed me back.

'Dont fucking push her.' Kells said to camila.
'Now its on bitch.' I said and pushed her and she fell on the ground. I was high and drunk so i easily got mad.
She pulled my hair and i fell on the ground with her. I slapped her inthe face and pulled her hair as hard as i could. She slapped me back an tried to push me off of her. I already made a fist of my hand and wanted to punch the shit out of her. But i felt hands around my waist and kells picked me up and put me on his lap.
Two tall men dressed in black picked up camila and lead her to the door.
'Yo sav you good babe?' Kells asked and held his laughter.
'Yea im good, she just made me irritated as fuck. If she didnt push me everything would be alright.' I said.
'Did she hurt you?' Kells asked looking worried.
'She barely hit me.' I said and laughed.
'Atleast i know you'd fight for me.' Kells said and burst out in laughter. Before i could answer rook came to me and said:
'Yo that was sick sav, she deserved it. Didnt know you could fight.' Rook laughed.
'Fuck that bitch savannah. You did the right thing.' Chloe said.
'From now on, im the man in the relationship.' I said and laughed.
'Hmm we'll see about that.' Kells said and chuckled.
'Where did they take camila tho? And am i gonna get in trouble.' I asked.
'Kells his security kicked her out of the house and called her management, they explained that she started the fight and her management apologized, so youre not in trouble.' Rook explained.
'Oh okay thats good to hear.' I said.
The rest of the party was really fun and we finally went home.
Casies mom already picked her up at like 9 and Chloe stayed at Rooks house. Everyone already left and me and kells helped Rook cleaning his house and we got into the car.

'Thanks for everything kells, i had fun.' I said and smiled.
'You had fun beating camilas ass?' He said and chuckled.
'You know what i mean.' I said and giggled.
'Again dont thank me sav, id do everything for you.' He said and put his hand on my thigh.
We needed to drive like half an hour. And i fell asleep. I felt the car stop and kells picked me up. he carried me to the bedroom and
took off my make up and put my pyjamas on. He brushed his teeth and laid next to
Me.
'Come here kells.' I whined and put my leg over him.
'I want you right now.' I whined.
'Savannah youre drunk. Go to sleep.' He said and chuckled.
'No i dont want to sleeppp i want you.' I said and pouted.
'I dont want you to regret things tomorrow, youre drunk. Go to sleep baby.' He said because We never did anything like sexual. And he didnt want to take advantage of me while i was wasted.
'Okay then, mr boring ass.' I whined and laid my head on his chest.
________________________________
End of chapter :)
Thankyou all for all the love <3