Pregnant.

'we got the breakfast from starbucks tho' i said.

she got up and said: 'what did you get me?'

'a breakfast sandwich' i replied. she got out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

'THANKYOU GUYS' she squealed and ate her breakfast. kells laughed and kissed her head.

she got ready and we dropped her off at a friend of hers.
we went to Chloe's house. he parked the car and we went to the door. i was kinda concerned about kells and Rook being together after the fight, but everything seemed normal and they greeted each other with a hug.

i walked in and a small black haired animal walked up to me and sniffled. i bent down and petted the animal, it was a small black bulldog.

'CHLOE YALL HAVE A DOG?'  squealed and held the dog.

'nah its from my sister, but she's out of town for a couple days so this stanky animal needs to stay at ours for a couple days' she said and looked at the dog with disgust.

'its so cute tho, what their name?' i asked.

'its a girl, an she's called apple (IFYKYK)' Chloe answered.

'AAAAA YOURE SUCH A CUTE DOG' i said and picked her up.

kells and Rook were talking and catching up with eachother, so me and Chloe decided to walk the dog. Chloe was acting a little bit off, so i decided to ask her if something was wrong.

'hey Chlo youve been acting different today, and you look a lil pale are you feeling okay?'i asked

'well thats actually why i wanted to go outside with you..' she answered and looked nervous.

'you can tell me everything Chlo.' i said and smiled. she stopped walking and sat down on a bench we were standing next to. she looked at me with a concerned face.

'i- im pregnant.' she said. my eyes widened and my face lit up.

'AAAAA ROOK IS GOING TO BE SOOO HAPPY' i said and i hugged her.

'savannah.' chloe said and tried to hold her tears back.

'its not from Rook..' she said. i got confused and sat down next to her.

'w-what do you mean its not from Rook, whose is it?' i said.

'well i-its from KELLS'

( AHAHAH NAH BITCH IM KIDDING ITS NOT FROM KELLS THAT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE FUCKING STORY)

'well i-its from travis.' she said and a tear escaped from her eye.

'so you cheated on Rook, with his fucking friend?' i asked and i felt anger built up inside me. she nodded and looked at the ground.

'bro wtf, why tf did you think it was okay to fucking cheat, you've seen what a fucking broken mess i was when Kells cheated on me, how the fuck could you Chloe.' i said and looked away.

'when did this happen' i asked.

'the second day that you were staying at ours.'' she said and burst out in tears. i exploded at that moment.

'are you fucking serious. you told us that you were going to see your sister what the fuck Chloe. im so fucking dissapointed in you, you lied to me and Rook. what the fuck were you thinking. why did you even cheat on him.  you need to tell Rook' i said and hid my face in my hands.

'NO, we cant tell rook. we'll just tell him that its his child, i did it because i felt like he wasnt attracted to me, but he was just in a bad mood because of kells.' she cried.

'CHLOE NO. if you dont tell Rook, i will' i said.

'i dont wanna hurt him.' she said

'thats your problem, you shouldve thought about that before cheating on him.' i said, grabbed the dog and walked back home. Chlo's words made me think, did kells cheat on me because of the same reason? i arrived and pressed the doorbell. Kells opened the door and smiled.

'hey sav where's Chloe?' Kells asked, i pointed at Chloe that was walking behind me.

'kells can we talk?' i said softly.

'yea ofcourse always' he said and we walked upstairs. i sat down and kells closed the door.

'so whats up' he said and sat down next to me.

'why did you cheat on me? did i ever make you feel like i wasnt attracted to you?' i asked and held back my tears.

'babe, you make me feel like the sexiest mf on earth.' he said and chuckled, i laughed through my tears and he put his arm around me.

'i cheated on you because i was drunk, i was being stupid and ive never regretted anything more in my life than this. you're the best girlfriend that anyone could ever wish for.' he said and kissed me.

'why did you ask so randomly' he said and i laid my head on his lap.

'Chloe cheated on Rook with travis and is pregnant from Trav.' i casually said.

'bro i- FUUUUUUCK' kells said. and hid his face in his hands.

'babe i know calm down you dont wan the-' i said and got interrupted by Rook walking into the room

'whats up what happened'he said and Chloe was standing behind him.

'well you should ask Chloe' kells said

'KELLS' i said.

'yea what i mean its true' he said. i nodded in confirmation and Chloe looked at me with a scared, but accepting her fate look.

'rook lets go downstairs and talk' Chloe said and looked at me, i raised my thumbs and smiled at her. she smiled back and they went downstairs. me and Kells stayed in their bedroom and laid down and scrolled on tiktok. after a couple minutes we heard Rook yell.

'WHAT THE FUCK CHLOE, WHY JUST WHY, WHY TRAVIS.' he yelled.

'baby im so sor-' Chloe said, but Rook interrupted her.

'NO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR APOLOGIES, WERE DONE.' Rook yelled and we heard him slam the door. me and kells looked at eachother i quickly gave him a kiss and we both stormed downstairs, i hugged Chloe and let her cry on my shoulder and Kells went after Rook.

'hey Chlo its okay, its good that you told him.' i said and held her face.

'i-its over now.' she cried

'yes but, its better than lying to him.'i said and pulled her close to me.
________________________________
End of chapter :)
THE LOVE RACE MV IS SO GOOD BRO MY EYES WERE SWEATING🥲