Shut the fuck up

'Fuck bro are you serious?' Rook said when he saw the article.
'Fucking colson, sav listen to me its gonna be alright.' He said and i saw him getting mad.
'Baby come in, you're not supposed to stand or walk.' Chloe said and lead me into their house.

I calmed down a bit and chloe made me some tea.
'I'll fucking kill that motherfucker i told him not to hurt you.' Rook said and you could just see that his blood boiled.
Rook is like a brother to me and i was happy that they would let me stay at their place.
I grabbed my phone, 12 missed calls from kells and 7 messages

                                Colson <3
________________________________
Are you safe savannah?

You cant walk.

Be careful.

Savannah i was fucking stupid please come back we'll figure it out.

Where are you? Ill come get you.

Savannah please, i love you so much. I didnt mean to. Im so sorry.

I dont want things to end, youre my fucking soulmate.
________________________________
I showed everything to chloe and rook.
'I just know he didnt mean it like that, he really loves you. But that doesnt make it better.' Chloe said.

'Exactly, but i just need some time away from him.' I said and wiped my tears away.
*tring* the doorbel sounded.
'What the fuck, its almost 3 AM who tf is it. Rook said irritated.
He walked to the door and opened it. A silence fell and all of a sudden i heard rook yell.

'HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON SAVANNAH.' Rook yelled.
Chloe walked to the door and saw kells stand outside. I stood up and flinched because i felt a sharp pain in my ribcage. I ignored it and walked to the door, my eyes were red and swollen from crying.

'Savannah i jus-' kells said and rook took the word.
'COLSON JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKED SOME OTHER HOE. I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING HURT HER' rook yelled and was ready to swing.
Chloe held him back and tried to calm him down.
'Rook keep yourself out of this, istg' kells said irritated.
Rook got himself out of Chloes arms and pushed kells.
'Bro shut up, you're not the one that can get mad. Fucking asshole' rook yelled.
'Rook fuck off' kells said and tried to keep himself calm.
Rook lashed out and hit kells on his face. A drop of blood streamed down kells his face. I saw that kells wanted to hit him too, but he kept himself calm.
'Rook you fucking cunt' he said and ignored the rest.

'Savannah can we please just talk.' Kells said and looked at me.
'Colson i- ' tears started streaming down my face again.
'No, i need time for myself. Leave me alone for atleast 2 weeks' i said and wanted to close the door. But everything turned black and i fainted. I felt kells catch me and i didnt remember anything.

I woke up in the hospital and saw kells, he had a bandage on his face.

'W- what happened.' I said and groaned because of the pain in my ribcage.

'You fainted, because you walked and stood for a long time, your wounds got open again and you lost a lot of blood. Luckily we have the same blood group so i gave you some of mine.' Kells said an wiped his tears away.

All my memories came back again and i felt anger built up.
'Thanks colson, but dont think that i forgot everything.' I said and looked away.
'Of course not, but i just hope that you will give me another chance.' He said and smiled with sympathy.

'As i already said i just need atleast two weeks time for myself. I love you, but you just hurt me too much.' I said and held back my tears.
'Okay thats understandable.' He said.
Rook walked in and glared at colson.

'How you feeling sav?' Rook said and softly stroked my arm.
'Im feeling alright, my ribcage hurts tho.' I said and smiled weakly.

'Its going to be alright, please just listen to the doctors and dont fucking walk.' He said and chuckled softly.
'Ill try' i said and smiled.
'You can stay at our place as long as you want sav. We have an extra room so dont worry.' Rook said.

'Thank you so much Rook, what time is it?' I asked tired.
'Its 4.30 AM right now, if you stopped bleeding, the nurse will let us go home.'
He said and sat down next to kells.
He grabbed his phone and ignored kells.
Chloe came in with a plushy penguin.

'Here sav i got this for you, cause you know? Remeber that time you thought you saw a penguin but it turned out to be a fucking fish.' She said and giggled.
She placed the penguin on my bed and i hugged it.

'Thanks chlo, i'll need this.' I said and smiled.
'Im here for you and everything is going to get better.' She whispered in my ear.
'Thanks chlo, i love u.' I said and hugged her.
'Love u more' she said and sat next to rook.

' i think its better if i go then..' kells said and smiled fake.
'Again savannah, im so sorry. We'll figure it out' kells said, kissed my forehead and left.
Of course tears started stream down my face.

'Baby dont cry, i know its hard to go through, but we'll help you.' Chloe said and walked to me, she grabbed my hand and gave me a comforting squeeze.
'That dickhead wont ever cheat again bro, i hit him hard.' Rook said hotheaded.

'Okay mr hothead we know it now, you're strong asf.' Chloe said and giggled.
I laughed through the tears and the nurse came in.
'Hello mrs baker, how are you feelin?'
'Oh uhm thats not my husband, my name is not baker.' I said and smiled akwardly.
'Oh alright im sorry my bad, You can go home, but just dont walk or any intensive activities.'  She said.

'We'll make sure that she really wont this time.' Chloe said.
Rook and Chloe brought me to the car and we drove to MC donalds before going home.
It was already 5.30 AM at this point so we just decided to get some breakfast.
We got home and ate the food.

'I'll go get some sleep, my head hurts from all the drama' i said and went to sleep.

________________________________
End of chapterrrr, this was so sad to write :(