Cheated.

Me and Rook went to the studio together, because I wanted to record a song for kells. We lit a blunt before starting.

'You tryna make a cover or like write a whole song?' Rook asked.
'Well I was thinking about a cover, because you know he wrote split a pill for me.' I answered.
'Yeah sounds good, thats a cute idea.' Rook answered.

I got into the recording room thing (DONT COME AT ME IDK WHAT ITS CALLED)
And rook started the song.

' I'm not sorry for screaming, "fuck you"
When it was quiet in a room you invited me to
Last night, I had a flight, but I missed it for you
I got a pill, but I'll split this with you, yeah
Tongue-kiss with you, yeah
She a punk bitch, she cool, yeah
I can't tell if it was you or the drugs
But I don't think I could function without you, yeah
I'm so sorry, I said I love you, and I was high but
I think it's time to come down'

I finished the song and walked up to rook.
'And? What do you think?'
He didnt respond and stared at me for a second and gave me THE look. He leaned in and kissed me. I instantly pulled away.

'Bro what are you doing.' I asked confused.
'I thought you felt the same, cause you know i fel such a strong connection between us these days' he replied.
'I- uh yea but like im engaged to your bestfriend' I said.
'He doesnt have to know.' Rook said and kissed me again. I kissed him back for like 1 second and pushed him away.
'Rook we really shouldnt. I just miss kells and this is never happening.' I said and pointed to us.
'Okay, im sorry. Im just high asf and shi. Please dont tell Chloe or kells' he said.
'No dont worry I wont.' I replied. We finished the song and went back to the tourbus.

I grabbed my phone and facetimed Kells. I needed to tell him, because i dont want him to hear it from someone else.

'Hey babe.' I heard kells say and he smiled
'Hey colson.' I said nervously.
'Oh fuck what did you do, why colson.'
'Well, im gonna tell you something, but please dont get mad.' I said.
'Alright i'll try, go on' he responded.
'Okay so Rook kissed me, but he was high and didnt mean to. I instantly pushed him away so i just wanted to let you know.' I said.
He looked at me and didnt say anything.
'You what?' He said and you could hear the disappointment in his voice.

'I know its bad and im really sorry, but we barely kissed and we both didnt mean to. Again I pushed him away.' I said.
'Nah its okay' he said and he looked devastated.
'Kells im serious, our lips barely touched. Dont worry about it. Are you mad?' I asked.
'No its alright, i cant get mad. Its not like you cheated. Its okay babe.' He said and smiled weakly.
'Just know that you're the only one that i love.' I said.
'I love you too so are you.' He said and he already looked a little more relieved than before. We talked for a little longer and hung up. Rook walked in and smiled.

'Thanks for defending me.' He said.
'You heard everything?'
'Yea pretty much.' He chuckled
'Well technically i didnt defend anyone, because nothing really happened.' I said.
'Ye but you know what i mean.' He said and laughed.
'You should tell Chlo tho, cause she deserves to know what happened.'
'You're right, i'll tell her later tonight.'
We went to the lounge and sat down to watch some tv.

The show modern family was on tv and it was very funny.
'Hey yall how did the song go?' Chloe asked and plopped down next to Rook, she kissed him on the cheek and her eyes went straight to the tv.

'Yea it went pretty good, it turned out nice' i said and smiled. Rook seemed kinda nervous, but i just ignored it. We watched the show until Rook said: 'Chlo can we talk?'
'Uhm yea ig.' Chloe said a little skeptical.
They walked out of the lounge and sat down on Rook his bed. Even though we werent in the same room anymore, i could still hear what they were saying.

'So chlo I need to tell you something.' Rook said.
'Uhm okay?.'  Chloe replied.
'I just want to tell you that its Completely my fault.'
'Okay go on, hurry up I wanna watch tv.' Chloe said while eating some crisps.
' okay here goed nothing, I tried to kiss Savannah. I was very high tho and it meant nothing to both of us. She instantly pushed me away.' Rook said. There was a deadly silence for a couple seconds. I heard Rook let out an akward cough.

'Wow, I dont know what to say.' I heard Chloe reply.
'Im sorry, please dont be mad. It meant nothing. If you are mad, be mad at me because she didnt want to. I did at that moment.' Rook said.

'Fuck no of course im not mad at sav. She pushed you away. But fuck Rook I dont know what to say.'
There was an akward silence again and this time I heard Chloe sob.
'I thought things were going well between us.' Chloe sobbed.

'Things ARE going good between us babe. I was high it didnt mean anything. We barely kissed.' Rook said trying to calm her down.
'Yea its okay I guess' chloe said and walked away, she walked passed me and sat in the other side of the couch. Rook didnt come back and went to sleep.

I watched the show and went to sleep around 1 AM. I texted kells goodnight before going to sleep.
________________________________
End of chapter :)