Chapter Two

"Well as you know AI are created to make human life more efficient the goal of AI is to provide software that can reason on input and explain on output. AI will provide human-like interactions with software and offer decision support for specific tasks"

Oh I guess that make sense "so what happens to me if i become self-aware" since I was created for human and research purposes I was really curious on what the professor had to say.

"Good question you see your the 82 Android created so their were Android before you. Those Android have gone haywire and or were ineffective so i doubt that you'll become self-aware"

So that why im called Android 82. I look at him and he had a serious face on "why do you look like that" did my question upset him in anyway but i was just curious.

"You see as your in my lab i was the one who created and design you but im pretty sure you aware of that. Anyway you look more realistic or in other words human like then Android 1 through 81 who were created by the other scientists in this laboratory. So if you ever do become self-aware they'll probe you to see what makes you any different from the failed AI. And since your already different in appearance the other scientists are already curious about you"

Hmm he does make a point ok so how does an AI react to or do. As i was in thought the Professor said something that instantly caught my attention.

"Hmm but now that I realize usually when the other Android were frist awakened they always stated their name and then repeat their code. But when you woke up the first thing you asked were a bunch af question. I guess some how your already self-aware."

I was kinda shocked since he said I wouldn't become self-aware and now he saying I am what a strange person. "So am I gonna be probe now" I guess this world was interesting sadly im gonna be destroyed.

"As long as you act like a robot I doubt the others will catch on. Now let me get you out of that glass capsule."

He goes to his computer and and quickly and soon the capsule im in opens "excuse me but why are you so willing to help me i mean you can get recognition for creating an AI who is self-aware" I say this as i step out and slowly started walking around his lab.

"I want to help you because your my creation and another reason." He says to me in all seriousness.

I hummed at his response as I continued to look around stopping at a mirror that was located in the corner of the room."why do I look like this." I asked as I kept staring at myself i had a pale complexion and I also had freckles on my face. Not only that but i had viridian green and greenish/blackish hair I was short according to my calculations I was probably 5'5. And even though my nody was a body it was feminine from my waist to my thigh.

"I see you have saw yourself well I'll answer you questions after we get some clothes on you." He said as he walks to a cabinet and pulls out a shirt and shirt pants and hands them to me.

"Very much appreciated Mr Hisashi" as im searching in my data base on how to properly put on this clothes. After putting on my clothes I sat on the table in the middle of his lab waiting for him to answer the question I have asked his before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Now to answer your question"

(Boom cliffhanger i pretty sure you know what's gonna happen but anyways please leave a comment. Catch you all in the next chapter 😄✌)