Chapter Eighteen

.
.
.
.
.
Time skip~~

Months passed and I been getting fimilar with the Yamzawa family throught the months Shota has been training Hitoshi and me and have asked me to to list the things am able to do so I did.

My abilities:
---------------------
1. Strength body (hardened body)
2. Flight
3. Temperature changes
4. Hacking (taking control of technology)
5. Super mind (because his a robot)
6. Breathing underwater
7. Arm guns
8. Speed
9. Strength

That's pretty much it as I had it to him and make my way out. I have been visiting my dad constantly after training and leaving flower's I arranged. But other then that living with the Shota and his family isn't so bad. Hitoshi and I have become even closer he calls me his 'bestfriend' which confused me since I didn't know friendship has levels to it. But he explain it to me and it made sense since we are closer then before. O I also started calling Yamada Hizashi since saying his name doesn't make me feel sad anymore.

Hitoshi waited for me outsidethe hospital and he was holding two ice cream cones. "Here you go Izu" as he passes one of the cones towards me "dad's training has been hard and I feel like we deserve this. " I nodded as I quietly thanked him as we made our way back home. "Hitoshi are you nerves about the entrance exam" I asked him as he looks at me and thinks for a minute. "Not really since we trained this hard to just to get in" I nodded "what about you" he asked with all of his attention on me. "Well I feel slightly anxious but I know you'll be there even if were not in the same area I know you'll be rooting for me." I said as I look at Hitoshi who was quiet for a while before turning red and speed walked ahead.

I was confused why his face turned red and decided to look it up when we arrive home. As I speed up to catch up to Hitoshi who was already near the house. As we arrive Hizashi welcomed us home. He has done that ever since I arrive and I think that his way of making me feel at home. I smiled and make my way towards the couch with ginger a orange cat following behind me as I make my way to the couch . I decided to search up why Hitoshi face turned red as I close my eyes and begin. After a while I pick up ginger who was laying on me and put her on the floor as I go towards the bathroom and get some medicine. Then I begin making my way towards Hitoshi's room I knock and wait until I hear a come in.

As I enter the room I quickly made my way towards Hitoshi and touch his forehead. "What are you doing" Hitoshi said looking confused as he removes my hand from his head. "You were so red earlier and I looked it up and it said you could be sick so I brought you some medicine." Hitoshi instantly turned red again and hid his face in his pillow after a while he came up still a little red. "Damn Izu for someone so smart your quiet dense."

Dense???

Was I wrong then before I could ask we were called downstairs for dinner. At the table Hizashi was asking us a bunch of questions. "So are you excited for the entrance exam tomorrow" "I mean me and Hitoshi trained hard so I guess were excited" I looked to Hitoshi who 'hummed' in agreement. "And if they don't make it in I'll train them 1p times harder" Shota said which caused Hitoshi to shiver. After dinner I take a shower and make my way towards my room and was greeted with ginger laying on my bed. I lay down and begin to think back to what Hitoshi said 'am I really dense'.

After a while I go to sleep nervous and excited.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Hey guys it's me yes it's me I know I haven't uploaded in a long time and it honestly because I been busy and still am busy. Just because I uploaded a chapter doesn't mean I'll do it more often. I also appreciate all your love and support with this story. When ever I have time I'll upload so thank you for your patience. I hope you had a wonderful day 😊✌)