Chapter Three

Now to answer your question"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So i was once in love with a woman named Inko Shimura" he says this with a smile on his face as he continued to explain. "She also worked here she was my assistant but she was so smart. She had green hair and green eye's but she had the kindest soul from anyone I have ever met. She was also quite short" he says while chuckling "so I guess when building you I design you to look like her"

"So im design after Inko hmm interesting. Well Professor where is she now I would like to meet her" after asking I waited for his response but when I heard nothing. I look up to see Mr Hisashi with a strange look on his face.

"Mr Hisashi did i say something wrong"
He quickly look up and sighed before reassuring that I said nothing wrong.

"Well 82 she is no longer with us for she had passed last year" as he said that he started to do a checkup on me making sure I can move my limbs properly. I didn't really understand what he meant when he said "she passed" and I didn't want to ask the Professor in case he put that strange face again. So I decided to search my data base for an answer and I came across something that he maybe referring too. Was he talking about death as in the permanent, irreversible cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism.

"Mr. Hisashi is she dead" somehow something in me told me not to asked that but I wanted some answers.

"Seems like you pick up in this quickly huh but yeah she's dead" he look down while saying that he still didn't stop going over my functionality.

"Hmm okay seems that your ready to go you working just fine you systems and function seem to be working so your already to go" as he said that I stood up and walked back to the mirror somehow I was trying to imagine how Inko looked like.

"Oh and you to hive you a heads up the other scientists in this facility will come to inspect you. So make sure to check your data base for information on how AI behaves.

I nodded in response as i walk away from the mirrior to go back into my glass capsule and start my research"

"Goodnight 82" was the last thing I heard before shutting down.

(How is everyone day so far hmm hooe everyone having a great day 😄✌)