Chapter Nine

Hisashi POV~

Making my way back to my lab since I felt it was strange because everyone was being weird. As I was just a few steps away from my lab I start hearing footsteps so i start to quietly rush to my lab. When I arrived I was shocked by what I saw but I didn't have time to waste I pick the closest thing to me and hit he over the head. I see that Andriod 82 look sacred I felt bad that he had to learn this emotion in a situation like this. I decided to say something.

"It's time to leave come on Android 82"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's POV~

I looked up to see Mr Hisashi and my body moved on it's own. As I stood up and hug Mr Hisashi with my body still shaking. And I felt him hug me too "I'm sorry Android 82" he whisper into my ear.

He stopped hugging me and look into my eye's and said "we are gonna leave ok". I nodded my head and watch as he went around his lab putting everything that was or seemed important into a bag. Then I saw him take a match and strike it dropping onto the floor and we left. We got into his car and drove away I must have power off because when i came too we were in a city.

It seems that Mr Hisashi has planned ahead and bought an apartment. As I get out of the car I see Mr Hisashi talk to someone and later that person drives away in Mr Hisashi car. "Mr Hisashi did he steal your car" I asked "No I sold to him" he said with a smile as he pats my head. We then make our way into the building and soon make it to the apartment.

We make our way inside and it was pretty big. He starts putting his things down and turns to me. "Listen to what im gonna say ok Izuku" huh I was taken back is he talking to me "Mr Hisashi who is Izuku" he sigh and continued to explain. "That's your name it's Izuku but for now don't ask questions. Okay so now the others are now intrigued by you and want to use you to create other A.I and with the knowledge to make an A.I can lead to many dangerous outcomes do you understand Izuku". As he finished he stared right at me with a serious look on his face. I was trying to process everything that happened so in the end I just nodded as I did that he look relived.

"Ok then you will now be known as Izuku Midoriya my son and it's just you and me ok. I promise im gonna do my best to protect you okay I won't let anybody hurt you.

As he says those words I start to feel something my heart rate accelerated and I could feel my lip move up into what I think is called a smile.

"So I should be calling you dad"

"Call me whatever makes you happy" he says and smiles

I smile too
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ok....dad"

(I know it's been a while since I uploaded a chapter and I apologize. I was making up a lot of work and it took along time to finish but now I finished and can upload more chapters. 😄✌ well hope everyone has a nice day)