Chapter Four

After going all day doing what the Professor asked of me I assume I have gotten everything. I need for today so now all I have to do is wait for Mr Hisashi to come and power me on.
.
.
.
.
.
(If your confused on how he is aware while off it kinda loke when we dream or go into our subconscious. That basically what his doing but he going to his database HOPE THAT HELP'S)
.
.
.
.
.
"Android 82 power on" and that was my cue to wake up. Slowly I opened my eye's and notice I was on the table laying down with a bunch of people surrounding me. The Professor then started to type into his computer and what he wanted me to do or say was transfers into my database.

"Good Morning Professor" I said this my best Robotic voice. I slowly started to put myself into a sitting position. As I look around every seemed amazed at the simplest things I did.

"Wow Mr Hisashi not only does your AI look realistic but he seems to welled programmed." Said a lady with blonde hair and blue eye's.

"Yes is is quite remarkable" a man with both brown hair and eye's. He came closer to me and started to touch my artificial skin "even his skin feels real" as he says this everyone in the room came to me and start to touch my skin.

"I'll say maybe 82 is the breakthrough we need." Soon after this person said this everyone was nodded their head in approval. Then the touch turn into pinching which for some reason hurted but i had to remain silent. This continue for awhile until everyone finially decided to leave with the newly obtained information.

The Professor then walked to the door and locked it. "Im sorry 82 they were very touchy weren't they they even left some bruising." He said with a toolbox full of parts to replace the bruised skin. "I feel quite weird i guess in human terms it was uncomfortable." I said as he continued to repair me .

"Hm I see I guess researching about AI weren't the only thing you were doing yesterday huh" he replied finishing up with my repair "I wanted more human understanding you claim that am self-aware and yet i know nothing about humanity. Exacly what makes a person human."

"Always knew you were gonna ask that question you see 82 you a smart person" he said moving away from me to pit the tool box back. "Im only smart because you programmed me to be" i said looking up to meet his gaze as he chuckled "hmm you see 82 i programmed you with knowledge but your the one who's asking questions and that how you gain more knowledge. You see you can't just always find what your looking for on the internet sometimes to find the answer. Your gonna have to asked a question and you learned this process by yourself." He said stationing himself next to me "Weren't you the one who told i can ask questions so in a way i did get it from you." I asked complete befuddled by what he said "yes i did say you could ask me questions but i never programmed you to do so. When i asked that i was expecting a response. And asking questions is a great way to show humanity." He said look at me "I think im possibly starting to understand so I pick up on thing rather quickly. So i guess on already on my way in understand your kind Professor."

"Your almost their but their is a fundamental that your missing." He said leaving the spot he once was in to stand right in front of me "what could that possibly be." I was genuinely curious on what he was about to say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"While you lack the basic understanding of human emotion."

(Ok so I know that I switch between Professor and Mr Hisashi but please just go along with it 😄✌)