Chapter Twelve

(So Hisashi planted the harddrive with all the information on Android into Izuku's arm for safe keeping since bot a lot of people will suspect it's in him and only Izuku and him can get it out)

Izuku's POV~

Today is apparently my birthday which means I'll be turning 15? My dad says that birthday's are special because it celebrates the day you were 'brought into this world'. So I see the importance of it but why is so adamant in celebrating mine. So I got out of my room to make breakfast like always when I saw some smoke coming from the kitchen. So I ran to do my fire protocol when I see my dad coming out with a plate of burt toast and bacon with slightly burned eggs.

"Oh Izuku good morning decided to make you breakfast" said my dad as I started to laugh at how messy he looked. "Thanks dad although it burned I still appreciate it" as I take the breakfast and start to eat it I felt really special that he made this foe me. "Izuku happy birthday" he said with a smile and at that time I wanted time to stop. "Thanks dad" I replied with a smile, as i finished up my breakfast and help dad clean his mess in the kitchen.

"Now that we finished with that Izuku I will love to update/upgrade you if that ok with you"

"Sure" I replied as I sit down on the couch and power off for that he can work more efficiently.

Time skip~

As I awaken I see that my physical appearance hasn't changed so I decided to ask "hey dad what did you do exactly" and he just to up and smiled "it's a secret that you will find out" which left me curious so I decided to ask again "can I please know it my birthday *pout*".

"Wow Izuku since when did you learn that" as he laughs "your so cute so I'll tell you ok". Says that as he pats my head "well in a world full of quirks your gonna need protection so your heat resistant and you can fly as well. But your gonna have to practice that you can also melt this when you heat up. And lastly you can baypass any type of tech by touch as long as your coding is strong. That all I did since your body is already physically strong making you very strong." I was shocked but I was very happy that he was thinking ahead.

"Now Izuku let's make a cake together for you" and I laugh "are you asking because of how bad you did this morning" I smirk "hey didn't have to say it out loud" and we both started laughing. When we finished we got in the kitchen and started with the cake making. And it was way more fun baking with someone while on breaks my dad took as many pictures of me as he could. When we were finally done we were messy but at least we were done so my dad started to put candles in them and lighting them. "Now Izuku make a wish."

"I still don't understand why people do this it's not like it actually comes true." My dad looked at me and say "we like to belive so come on Izuku made a wish and believe." And so I did I closed my eye's and made a wish. 'I wish to one day be considered human by everyone and be fully accepted' and opened my eye's to be meet with my dad's smiling face. "So what was your wish Izuku" I smiled "if I tell you it won't come true" and with that it was time for bed and as i got ready my dad came in "Izuku I got one more Present for you." He then handed me a harddrive and told me that it was a photo album with pictures he taken since he got his camra. "I hope you enjoyed your birthday Izuku"

"I really did dad thank you"

And with that he left and i drifted off of sleep only to have to be wakened up later

(Happy birthday to our adorable little cinnamonroll Izuku Midoriya and I decided to update on his birthday so here you go hope you liked it 😄✌