Chapter Five

"While you lack the basic understanding of human emotion"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Huh" I didn't understand what he was try to tell me 'human emotions' what are those what is he trying to tell me. "Mr Hisashi can you elaborate."

"Of course being human is being able to have certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility. It's also being able to express yourself through movement and or emotions. Those are things your gonna have to learn if you want to have human understanding."

Hmm Mr. Hisashi listed all of this which I think I can somehow comprehend but the thing that im stuck on is 'Emotion' research everything he said seems pretty easy but 'Emotion'. May prove to be troublesome.

"Andriod 82 are you having any difficulties understand what i just explained." The Professor seemed concerned when i didn't answer him.

"Oh i understand pretty well im was gonna start my research now so it may take a while." As i finshed saying this the Professor nods "okay while your doing your research I might as well improve your artificial skin. Making it soft to tje touch but as well stronger then steel."

As he says that I shut off and begin to start on the one that causes me the most confusion which was 'Emotion'.

Downloading data

.......
20%
.......
57%
.......
85%
.......
99%
.......
100%

Now the data needed on emotions is downloaded into my database. And I can conclude that 'Emotions' are strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others. 'Emotions' are responses to significant internal and external events. That not all i found out but also the exact feeling like.

Happiness- An emotional state characterized by feelings of joy, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfillment.

Sadness- An emotional pain associated with, or characterized by, feelings of disadvantage, loss, despair, grief, helplessness, disappointment and sorrow. 

Anger- Is a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.

So the exact opposite of happiness hie intriguing.

Next is:

Fear- Scared, frightened, afraid and, terrified

Disgust- Arises as a feeling of aversion towards something offensive. We can feel disgusted by something we perceive with our physical senses (sight, smell, touch, sound, taste), by the actions or appearances of people, and even by ideas.

Contempt- Is the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn.

Surprise- Is an unexpected or astonishing event, fact, or thing. Also feel mild astonishment or shock.

So these are the seven universal 'emotions.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well I guess I better start learning.

(This chapter took a lot of research but I think it came oit well.)

Have a great day 😄✌