Chapter Fifteen

"Huh"
.
.
.
.
.

I was confused my dad never mentioned a friend to me before. Then it clicked he has mention Nezu before to me a while back. While I was lost Shouta comes back which snaped me out of my thoughts.

"What's going to happen to me Mr Nezu"
I'm scared I have no where to go and my dad is in a coma because of me. I felt helpless and started to cry " don't cry Izuku everything is going to be fine." Shouta said as Mr Nezu nods in agreement behind him.

I look up and cracked a smile through my tear stained face I was happy they were trying to cheer me up but I still can't help but feel like this is all my fault. Mr Nezu tyen speaks "since your father is currently unable to take care of you, You must be placed with someone for the time being." I was didn't want to go with someone I don't know as I internally panic Mr Nezu spoke again.

"Izuku I will be to busy take care of this matter and as well as run the  school I can't really neglect my duty as principal so I can't watch you. And I'm sure you would feel uncomfortable with random people watch especially after what happened. So if it's fine with you would you like to stay with Shouta."

I look up at Mr Nezu then quickly looked at Shouta as he had a suprized look on his face "Nezu are you sure about this the kid barely knows me." Shouta said which I agree with I only met this person today. "Well he'll get to know you while he stays over at your house" and with that said Mr Nezu to one final look at me and smiled as he walked away.

I look back at Shouta as he simply sighed he then looked at me and had a apologetic face as he told me he was going to make a quick phone call. So as he walked away to make a phone call I decided to just sit outside my dad's door and wait for recovery girl to come out.

I guess while i was waiting I have fallen alseep next thing I know I was being shaked awake 'wake up kid' said a voice as I opened up my eyes to see Shouta there. I was disappointed that this all wasn't an unpleasant dream but indeed my reality. Stood up as he lead me to his car as I sat in the passenger seat and for a while we just sat there in silence until Shouta broke the silence "so.... what are you into." I was unsure if I should answer him or not but decided against it as I answered his question. "I... I like analyzing heroes and taking notes on them as well as cooking and baking I also like doing floral arrangements and singing." I said quietly

He hummed in approval as he asked if he. Could hear me sing he also asked if I could take any analysis on him. Which made me smile I guess looks can be deceiving as we continue to talk he mention a son that he had who was my age and a 'husband'. This confused me I always thought marriage was between a male and a female but I guess I was wrong so I decided to quickly look into it.

I found out a lot about this likepride month and the different types of sexuality and genders as well as gender identity and pronouns.

So I decided to download the data so I can add it to my files so I can remember it.

"Oh so your gay?" I asked Shouta flat out  unsure if he was that or one of the others. He nodded and smiled proudly. Which also caused me to smile as we continue our previous conversation. We made it to his home and started to make our way towards the door. As he unlocks the door I was met with a lound blond and A bunch of cats.

"Welcome little listener." He said with a big smile really loudly as the cats start to surround me.

"Hey dad welcome back" a voice said behind me as I turn around I see a purple version of Shouta. He kinda just stared at me for a couple of seconds before introducing himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey I'm Hitoshi Shinsou nice to me you."

(Yay the main lead is finally introduced and sorry it took long kinda dealing with school and my birthday that passed on the 2nd of this month so now im 17 🎉 but I want to announce that I planning on making another book which would be about the dekuverse so look out for that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy your day 😄✌)