Chapter Eight

Hisashi POV~
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone has been acting strange lately. So are even asking help on the simplest question others are always trying to invite me to eat with them. And I can't help how suspicious this all is.

I go to do my daily check up on Android 82 to make sure everything in order. While doing this I can't help but feel like im being watched. I ignored it thinking I was just tired from working to much as i checked his data and make sure everything was functioning. After I was done I wrote everything down and placed and placed it in my drawer. Locking it as I never done that before but felt like I had to.

As I was walking out was again invited to have lunch with them. Which I was going to say no to but before I could say anything I was dragged into the cafeteria..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
???#1 POV~

As I was watching Mr. Hisashi take notes on Android 82. I saw him put something away in a drawer giving the hint he was about to leave. So i went before him as I went down the hall I bumped into ???#3 and ???#4 and i told them since today is a short day we will be leaving after our lunch break. So I asked them to distract him while I snooped around his lab.

They agreed and from the corner of the hallway I see them drag him away. As I see him disappear I make my way towards his office and began to look around. I look at the glass enclosure and took a peek at it's vitals and they seemed normal i wanted to see if I can find his blueprint or info of his materials and function.

Then I remember that he put something in the drawer as I go to see i realized that the drawer was locked. Frustrated I began to look at in other places for any info when I can't find none I go back to staring at Android 82. While look at it I didn't realize I was leaning on the button to turn on Andriod 82. As I backed up at the sound of the capsule opening up I see Android 82 step out and stare at me he look shock. 'How intriguing' I start to walk closer to Android 82 and it seems his backing up. He looked scared somehow this made me want to laugh.

As I continued to walk to Android 82 I suddenly felt sleepy and I blacked out
.
.
.
.
.
.
Android 82 POV~
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was awakened but when I step out of my capsule I wasn't greeted with Mr Hisashi but with a completely different personality. Which I was surprised about he then started to walk his way towards me which I felt 'scared' I didn't want to feel this way but I was. As i continued to walk back he still continued to walk towards me as he was close I heard a familiar voice say.

"It's time to leave come on Android 82"

(Yes update I worked hard on this so please leave a comment if you like and vote if you like my story. Thank you and have a nice day 😄✌)