Chapter Six

While continuing to search for 'Emotion' I came across on called 'love' which is neither an 'Emotion' or feeling but an action.what I found out is that love is power, because it multiplies the best we have, and allows humanity not to be extinguished in their blind selfishness.

Huh how intriguing it apparently a force that explains everything and gives meaning to life. This is claimed to the 'strongest emotion' a person can have even though it's an action and not an 'Emotion'.

Not just that but I decided to do some research on the world I was brought in. And turns out their are people who have a superpower or what they call it a 'quirk'. But it's on like 80% of the population the other 20% are called 'quirkless'. Maybe I can fit in with humanity I can just claim that intelligence is my quirk since im quite smart.

I decided to take a break from researching since I got the basic understanding of it. So i decided to power on and when I did I saw Mr Hisashi sitting in his office chair going through his paperwork.

"Hello Mr Hisashi how are you?" He immediately look up "seems like you learned how to communicate properly" he said as he gets up from his chair and walks to me. "Yes I decided that communication is key for human interaction." He smiled at me "are you experiencing happiness right now Mr Hisashi." He chuckled "why yes i happy your learning." So im the reason for his happiness I decided to look at his heart speed (he uses x-ray vision) and it was faster not in a dangerous way. So I decided to ask my question while he was happy.

"Mr Hisashi why is love so important and also why didn't you tell me people had ability?" He look at me with the same smile from before.

"Well love causes our body to release feel-good hormones and neuro-chemicals that trigger specific, positive reactions. Levels of dopamine, adrenaline and norepinephrine increase when people are in love. Not only that but also love is powerful because it transforms and evolves throughout the course of relationships and the journey of human life. And as for your second question I figured with all the reseach you were doing you may have came across quirks. But it's seems that wasn't the case huh well now you know so that all that matters."

"So Mr Hisashi what is your quirk" he step away from me and takes a deep breath soon after that he breathes fire. "Wow how interesting how about Ms Inko." He walks to the sink and he drinks so water it seems like his 'quirk' makes him thirsty "well Inko could float things towards her but only small things." Well it seems like a weaker version of telekinesis.

As I tried to move somehow my body was sore "Mr Hisashi how come I feel sore" and a look of realization wash over him "oh I guess I have forgot to mention I improved your body. It's still soft but much more durable." I nodded as I also forgot that he mentioned this to me before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But what they didn't know was that some one was listening in on their conversation.

???: "so Android 82 is self-aware" as a smirk came onto his face " This will be interesting" as he says this and walks away to inform the others.

(Now the story is coming along nicely yay hope you enjoyed)

😄✌