Chapter Sixteen

"Hey I'm Hitoshi Shinsou nice to meet you"

I have never talked to a boy my age so this situation made me quite nervous.

"Umm I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you too."

What am I supposed to do know.I was just staring at him at this point so I looked away but I realized that he kinda looks like Aizawa.

"Ok so for dinner I ordered pizza is that okay with you Izuku." I nodded "good whilr if you need me I'll be upstairs fixing up the guest room for you ok."

"Oh and you can call me Hizashi" he smiled and turned around making his way up the stairs. I was shocked his name was similar to my dad's name which made me feel sad. And I guess Shinsou notived because he came up to me.

"Hey are you ok" mmh I hummed as a response because I felt that if I spoke I would have probably cry. "Are you sure your ok" I nod as I make my way to the couch as the cats followed. I started to pet the cats which caused me to calm down. "Hey umm Hitoshi I apologize for worrying you. This is not how I wanted your frist impression to be of me." I chuckled quietly as Hitoshi makes his way towards me "hey it's okay to not be fine besides your in a unfamiliar place so it's a lot to take in." He says with a smile on his face which somehow comforts me. I wipe off the tears and smile.

Just then Mr. Yamada comes down the stairs along with as Aizawa as they head to the door to pay for the pizza. "How come you guys didn't hear the door ring" Mr. Yamada say and just as I came up with anything to say Hitoshi beat me to it. "Oh I guess we were to caught up in our conversation that we didn't notice."

"Well I guess that's fine then." As they start making there way to the table with me and Hitoshi behind them. "Well Izuku I finished your room so maybe later in the week we can buy you things that you would like. To make you feel more comfortable okay." Mr. Yamada says as he opens the box of pizza and starts to plate them. As he passes them out with me being the last one to receive my plate. As he sits down and eats after a while everyone was finished but me.

"Hey kid why didn't you eat" Aizawa says looking worried "well right now I can't eat." Everyone just looked at me with a confusing look "what do you mean" Hitoshi asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"My software is updating"

(Yes I know it been a while since I updated and I apologize a lot has been happening but it's getting better. So I'll try to update as much as I can when I not to busy. I also hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas as well as New year's. 😄✌)

(P.s this is shorter then the other chapter's and that's because this was a rushed one I did a month ago and forgot to post.)