Chapter Seven

.
.
.
.
.
.
??#4: "So what your saying is that Professor Hisashi created a self-aware AI which is Andriod 82." Said the woman with black hair and eye's.

??#1: "That's exactly what I'm saying." Sounding irritated

??#2: "Then why didn't he inform us about it I mean this is big NEWS." The man with red hair and yellow eye's said.

??#3: "Hmm maybe he wanted the recognition for himself." Said a short girl with blue hair and purple eye's.

At this point I was even more irritated from everything they were talking about.

??#1: "Can you guys quiet down I'm trying to think." As i said this everyone was silent "We don't know why Professor Hisashi kept this from us. But what we do know is that since he didn't tell us he obviously wanted to keep it a secret."

After this everyone everyone started to think

??#4: "So your saying he wanted it kept secret. So how do you know he made a self-aware AI."

Soon as she said that everyone turned

??#1: "Well I overheard him have a very detailed conversation with Android 82 and it was nothing like what we have created before. This Android was smart answer question left and right and it seems that the Android is aware of it as well."

??#2: "So are we just gonna leave Professor Hisashi alone then?" Said the man

??#3: "Professor Hisashi has the answe for AI self-awareness why wouldn't he want to share. I mean we can advance society as we know it why keep it to himself."

After this was said everyone agreeing to what was just said.

??#1: "I say we conduct our own little experiment on Android 82. We will just see what different about Andriod 82 without Mr Hisashi knowledge. In that way we would know how he did it and improve our own creation.

??#3: "Isn't that stealing though? I mean were scientists shouldn't we try and figure it out ourselves not steal."

Everyone was confused on who to listen to.

??#1: "I want to improve in my studies while Mr Hisashi is clearly being selfish if he is welling to let society as it is. And he knows he can change it with the knowledge he has and yet he choose to keep it secret.

??#3: "I agree we are scientists we try to help advance our civilization and if stealing information from Mr. Hisashi is wrong than I don't know what's is considered right."

They continue with this discussion and decided that one person would go in and gather as much information while Mr Hisashi takes his lunch break.

(If your wondering why they don't do it at night it's because every room is opened with a keycard and without it. The room will not open no matter what.)

And with that the plan was set.

The Next Day

(Have a nice day 😄✌)