Chapter Eleven

(I'm back boo)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Anyways in with the story)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Month's later)

Izuku's POV~

Time flew by in an instant, I now how to cook and clean I can even go out shopping by myself now. I also now have a whole bunch of hero note that i have written. My dad also seems to have gotten uses to this life we enjoy now and he taught me so much. Like humor he said 'a joke can brighten up anybody's day but you have to use it in the right moment' Which made sense.

I wake up and start to make my way down to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and dad. So coffee as while since dad started working overtime at a restaurant. I have apparently a birthday which was on a birth certificate my dad showed me. Also my dad talks about a friend he has call Nedzu (or Nezu what ever you perfer) and the thing the have in common. Life just great.

I continued to spend my time doing online school and more hero notes. Because my dad is still kinda worried for me when it comes to interacting with people of my "age" which I found out was 14. He says that I'm starting to get their but I'm not there yet which mles me have a strange feeling inside and it not a good type of feeling.

I'm assuming that from my face expression he started to look worried and started to comfort me. "I sorry Izuku I'm just worried for you. I want you to make friends like any regular 14 year old kid but I nerves since you do behave differently. In your own way you are unique and I just want to make sure your perpare for when you officially start interacting with people." As he says this I start to understand what he is saying. During my research on different types of this I came to understand so much and I realized that he is just acting like how a parent should be acting with their child. So I decided hug him to show that I understood him and I'm ok.

Hizashi POV~

After my conversation with Izuku I decided to capture as much memories I can with Izuku before he starts to grow up on me. So I invested in a camera and I started to take pictures of Izuku with he was confused or just acting cute without realizing it. We even took pictures together with him smiling his adorable smile. I started taking so many pictures I kept having to buy a new photo album every week for the amout of pictures I took."

As take past Izuku seemed to really start to have a way better understanding on human nature then last time. And not just that but Izuku seems to have picked up another hobbies like floral arrangements and singing. I understand why he choose floral arrangements but why singing. And since Izuku is literally a robot he has a lovely voice so i decided to ask him why he decided on singing as a hobby.

"Hey Izuku I can understanding why you choose floral arrangements as a hobby but why do you chose singing as a hobby as well."He look up to me an smile "well singer's express how they feel through singing and I know I'll never be "fully human" so in a way I feel like being able to Express emotion to song is just another step for me to "feel human". At that moment I felt terrible for asking him that "I'm sorry Izuku I know that you being a robot doesn't make you feel human. And my question must have slightly inconvenience you but I want you to know that their are people who are human but they don't act like it. Your kind Izuku and you want to understand unlike other who make horrible choices that cause harm to others. You are you and you are more human than anybody I've met." And with that Izuku looked up at me and smile.

"Your only saying that cause your my dad"

"Im saying this because it's true and I'm a scientist so you know my analysis is full proof"

He smile widen and my heart melted

Izuku POV~

I was so happy with the what my dad told me and at that moment I wished time would stop.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But how was I supposed to know that life doesn't work that way.

(I'm back surprised I know this took long to post and I apologize but I was reading so much story's I lost track of time. But any ways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊✌)