Chapter Ten

Hisashi POV~
.
.
.
.
"Ok....dad"

I was shocked and happy at the same time and I couldn't help but smile. "Ok that's fine now I'm gonna go put all this stuff in a room and then im gonna show you around". I saw that Izuku nodded and i went to put all my things away and came back to see him sitting on the couch. "Ok lets give you a tour around" we went atound until we got to a room and I lead Izuku inside it. "This will be your room ok" he looked confused and asked me "why do I need a room". And I sat him down on the bed and explained "well you are self-aware and pretty much as human as you can be for now. When the time comes your gonna what your privacy and thus the room."

He seemed to have understand and he had a small smile on his face which made me really happy.

Izuku's POV~

My dad 'wow that feel kinda strange to say' just explained why I needed the room which I seem to get after the explanation. After that he said he was gonna start putting all of his important documents into a harddrive instead. And he left my room I looked around and started to just explore the room. And I seen a bunch of notebooks and pencils/pens which intrigued me but I decided to come back to that later. I left the room and saw that dad was working so I decided to just sit on the couch and watch television. I was confused on hoe to use it but I ended getting the hang of it.

I soon stumbled on a hero battle it's seems that the Pro hero Present Mic was stopping a bank robbery and the villian seemed to have a fire quirk. As i sat their intensely staring at the battle it seems I was mubbling and analyzing the battle. I soon came out of that when dad started to shake me "Izuku snap out of it".

"Huh" I look up at dad and he seemed impressed "Izuku you had some amazing analyzing skills. You seem to point out the flaws and what they can use to win. I think this could possibly be a hobby you can do" he said with a happy tone. "Im not sure I didn't even know I could do this" I was conflicted he then told me "ok if you decide to do it or not is your choice". And like that he went on his phone and ordered a pizza and went back to finishing his work.

I stood their thinking maybe that can be a hobby for me. I have nothing else to do so might as well so I made my way to my room. I picked up a notebook and a pencil and wrote the whole analysis I had done about the battle I have just witnessed.

In the end after I finished writing what I know I decided it wasn't something I hate to do. So the whole night I decided to do more research on different heroes and I also analyzed their quirks. I've also found ways on how to defeat them down and the way seems kinda gruesome. Which is what my dad told me after showing him what I did but other then that he found my notes interesting and informative. Which made me happy I then went back into my room and decided call it a day.

And I powered off.

(Here is the update I promised to 😄✌ have a nice day everyone)