Changed

Hello
How have you been
So the reason there was no update earlier is because I have just started another book. But here is another chapter I hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Omi were totally ready to kill each other on the dot. There was silent surrounding the area. The wind was cold and gentle. Then at the same time Y/N and Omi went at each other. Their swords collided the wind made by their collison made all the snow to be blown away.

Omi: You sure are strong.

Y/N: Death breathing Third form - Ceremony.

Y/N didn't care about getting praised by Omi he just went ahead and tried to kill him but Omi also had used the death breathing in the past he knew Every thing a death breather could do.

Omi: You really underestimate me.

Y/N: Not really I haven't even got serious yet. Death breathing First form - Reaped!

Y/N flew at Omi with immense speed and slashed at him at great speed Omi jumped away but was a little slow and ended up losing a arm.

Omi: Oh wow! You are really as strong as I thought you would be.

Y/N: And you are weaker than I thought.

Omi: Fool. Death breathing Fourth form - Death Explosion!

Omi sent out an explosion that was a lot bigger than Y/N and Y/N got caught up in it. The snow covering the mountain disappeared it was just a normal mountain now. The explosion caught the attention of Fushigina who had went back to the town to protect the people.

Omi: See this is why you respect your elders.

Y/N: That was not good! I can get killed at this rate...

Omi: Death breathing first form - Reaped!

Y/N: Moon breathing first form - Dark moon evening palace!

Omi came at Y/N At great speed and nearly killed Y/N. Y/N was rescued by Fushigina who heard the explosion and came back.

Y/N: Something has changed! I can't use the moon breathing!

Fushigina: What!

Omi burst out in laughter.

Omi: You can't use anything else but your original breathing in this mountain. The ones that were passed down to you by your family are the ones that work here.

Y/N: Damn it he is better than me at the death breathing but wait he isn't a literal death god neither does he know about the seventh form.

Fushigina: Y/N don't worry I'm also here.

Omi: No you won't be here for long.

Y/N: What!

Omi then flew straight to Fushigina ready to kill her. But was interrupted by Y/N who got in his death god form.

Omi: Oh my~ you grew strong all of a sudden.

Y/N: Breath of the Death god second form - Heaven piercing blade!

Y/N thrusted his sword with great force  creating massive sword appear out of the air. The blade were shinning and were very big.

Omi: Better dodge this... I don't want to die.

Omi tried to dodge the attack but Y/N was far from done he flew at Omi once again.