The army

Hello
How have you been
Another chapter of this story. I won't lie it's actually getting really long but I will just keep on writing whatever fits in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was faced off by a long dragon like demon. The demon was long and had many eyes it had a giant mouth and was balancing tall in the air.

Y/N: What the hell?

Furuta: Now come at me owl!

Y/N: I don't have a choice...

Y/N swung up at furuta but furuta grew extra limbs and striked Y/N.

Y/N: So it can produce more body parts?

Furuta now punched hard on the ground with his limbs. Y/N was forced to keep on running.

Y/N: What do I do?!

Furuta: *laughing* You pathetic owl!

Y/N: Breath of the Death god Fourth form - Explosion:Black hole!

Y/N jumped high and spinned his scythe creating force. He was spinning his own body with the scythe so he was spinning round and round until he finally striked furuta. The attack made contact and a explosion went off. Furuta's tail was sliced off with no problem at all.

Furuta: You!

Y/N: Breath of the Death god Sixth form - flaming blood bath!

Y/N then started running up Furuta's body slicing him open and then swung his scythe filled with blood through his lower half of the body. The slice was lit with fire because of the blood and the forest area near them was filled with blood. Furuta had taken too much damage so he attacked back.

Furuta: Blood Demon art - Eye knives!

Furuta's eyes turned into many little knives and they were coming at Y/N. The knives were not just coming falling at him they were being controlled by furuta as they were once his body part.

Y/N: My form will stop it but I can't risk anything...

The knives were closing in on Y/N. Y/N tried to stop them with his scythe but then the sticked to his scythe.

Y/N: What!?

Furuta: Got you!

*BOOM*

[At Eto's side]

Eto was hit in the back by three different people. It was painful and all three of them appeared in front of Eto while she screamed.

???: Oh my~ did you get hurt Eto? *smirks*