Start Working

Hello
How have you been
So here's a chapter that will cover the pillar training arc. Hopefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We will continue from where we left off.

Y/N: Wait, what are you going to do?

Gold: Me? I will be training just one guy as I'm not here as an old hashira or a retired one.

Everyone: ....

Y/N: Who is this one guy?

Gold: He goes by the name Agatsuma Zenitsu.

Sanemi: Why are you focusing on a lower ranking demon slayer.

Gold: Let's say I have connections with him.

Sanemi: What sor-

Gold: But I'm not willing to share what sort of connection it is. Now pillars get to work!

Everyone was quiet for sometime because of how gold just ignored sanemi and changed the subject but they still had their duties as the present pillars.

Everyone: Yes!

Everyone got to work the crows were given orders to bring all the demon slayers for the training as the demon activity went down incredibly after nezuko was able to walk in the sun. It was like calm before the storm. After everyone got to training Y/N was sitting alone until sanemi came to him.

Sanemi: Yo.

Y/N: Oh wow.

Sanemi: What are you surprised about?!

Y/N: Calm down. I just didn't think anyone would come here.

Sanemi: I would like to train with you considering you are the strongest. What you say?

Y/N: Of course! Let's become friends!

Sanemi: We will see about that...

Both of them grabbed wooden swords and got in stance to go against each other.

Y/N: I think you already know this but still. There are no rules you just can't injure the other pillar to the point they can't fight anymore other than that everything is fine.

Sanemi: Well. Come at me.

Y/N: He probably has something up his sleeve I have to be careful.

Y/N just went ahead and started the battle by going at sanemi at great speed but no techniques. Sanemi smirked.

Sanemi: Foolish move! Wind breathing second form - claws purifying wind!