The beginning

Hello there
Everyone how have you been.
So, you gotta train like every other beginner

-----------------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

As Y/N lays unconscious on the futon Dream laid him down in, Dream and Gold are having a conversation about him.

Dream: So... I have one question...

Gold: Why does he sound like that. What might this "question" be?

Dream: Who the hell is this kid!?

Gold: I have been there to. I don't know actually.

Dream: You are telling me... you brought a unknown kid to my place without thinking twice.

Gold: Yes.

Dream: *sighs* You never change, do you?

Gold: Nope. I hate changes.

As the two are having a conversation a grunt is heard from the now awakening Y/N.

Y/N: ouch damn this hurt. This seriously hurts *grunts* . Wait where the hell am I.

Gold: Hey you are finally up.

Dream: C'mon I have got a lot of questions for you.

Y/N: Oh I remember now I was knocked out by Dream-san. Yes I'm up.

Dream: Alright so first question.

Gold and Y/N: He's fast.

Dream: Who are you?

Y/N: I don't know.

Dream: I see... Wait! What!?

Gold: Damn! That was funny.

Y/N: Like I said I don't know who or what I am.

Dream: So, How many years in the past do you remember?

Y/N: Up to 4 years.

Dream: Do you have someone who might know something?

Y/N: Yes, I do. It's like my second half he knows everything the guy you fought was him while I was in my own sub consciousness.

Gold and Dream: That sounds like...!!

Dream: It's like what he suffered.

Gold: Yes it is...

Y/N:???

Dream: That means you don't know the breathing of death?

Y/N: No.

Dream: Well I have taken a liking in you. So I'm going to make you my successor.

Y/N: Really!? Thank you very much for your help.

Gold: Um Dream-san?

Dream: What is it?

Gold: Can I stay here I'm kinda lonely back at home.

Dream: *sighs* There's no reasoning with you. Alright you can stay.

Gold: Yeah thanks!

Y/N: Dream-sensei.

Dream: Yes?

Y/N: Are you gonna teach me the Death breathing?

Dream: Yes. Getting ready for a hellish experience.

Y/N: Uhh..

Dream: We will begin tomorrow get some rest for now.

Y/N: Right.

Gold: They totally forgot I'm here.

With that all three of them went to sleep waking up at the first ray of sun hitting against there eye waking them up.

Dream: Alright Y/N. Get ready we will begin now.

Y/N: Understood.

Dream: As you used the breath of shadows you should know how to concentrate your breathing.

Y/N: Yes I can do total concentration breathing.

Dream: Good give me five hundred swings while concentrating your breathing.

Y/N: What? Five hundred!

Dream: Is it too low for you? Should I add another five hundred?

Y/N: No I will do it.

As Y/N started the swings he felt a lot of weight getting in his shoulder as he kept swinging and swinging before completing the swing and he felt as if his hands were gonna fall off.

Y/N: *huff* *puff* Now *huff* what?

Dream: Now I will tell you about the history of the death breathing. It's origin it's golden age and all that.

Y/N: Ok. I can rest phew...

Dream: The Death breathing first started three hundred years ago by a man named Minato. He is said to be one of the most powerful demon slayer as he encountered kibutsuji Muzan slashed him but couldn't kill him as the twelve moons interrupted him. He got pissed as he nearly had Muzan killed So, he wiped of all the twelve demon moon. It is said that he is feared by Muzan.

Y/N: This is interesting.

Dream: He died not by any demons nor by accident he died because he got to old as the breath was passed down by generations to generation. Their was one who was called a grim reaper my master he was called the grim reaper because he didn't show any empathy or any emotions as he killed all the demons.

Y/N: This is really interesting.

Dream: Which brings us here. I don't know how your second form know this breathing but this breathing originally had six forms but looks like you added a seventh one. Which is very impressive as my master was the last one to add a form to the breathing.

Y/N: Oh...

Dream: So for today we are just going to do the running come on get up.

Y/N: Right!

-----------------------------------------------------------

So another chapter done I just hope you like it until the next chapter

Farewell....