The ancestor

Hello
How are you.
Let's begin with this chapter.
I hope you are liking the story so far. I'm having a little confusion with how I'm going plot out the last arcs but I will manage somehow. Let's get into today's chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: YOU ARE!

Y/N was shocked it was as if he had seen a ghost. Fushigina was silent as she didn't know anything but she was also ready to get into a fight as the person in front was a demon. she didn't attack right away because of how Y/N was acting like he knows her.

???: Oh you act like you know me.

Y/N: What's your name?

???: I won't tell you that until you make me realise you are worth it.

Y/N: How am I suppose to do that?

???: Fight me. You both must fight and defeat me to get my name.

Y/N was tensed and looked at Fushigina. Fushigina just gave him a gentle smile. A confirmation that she will fight alongside him.

Y/N: We accept!

???: Then come at me! Blood demon art - slashes of the night!

Many blades were formed on her body and they were launched straight at Y/N and Fushigina.

Fushigina: Moon breathing eight form - moon dragon ringtail!

Y/N: Death breathing Seventh form - hallucination:no movement!

Fushigina sent a large attack towards the demon also taking down all her slashes in the process. Y/N synchronized with Fushigina's attack and used it as a chance to get close. The demon was hallucinating and didn't see Y/N move at all so
Y/N made it near her in no time.

Y/N: Death breathing first form - reaped!

Y/N thought he got her but she had sharpen her senses to such level that she sensed Y/N right away.

???: I had never seen anything like that. You two are really powerful.

The demon changed her fingers into long and sharp blades and was about to attack Y/N. Y/N couldn't move out in time because he was caught in her trap. As her fingers reached near Y/N Fushigina interrupted.

Fushigina: Moon breathing first form - dark moon evening palace!