Upper moon 2

Hello there
How have you been?
So here's another chapter
I'm focusing towards douma vs Tomioka in this one.
So I hope you like it
Anyways let's begin

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tomioka: Try to touch my wife again and I will send you straight to hell, trash.

Tomioka swung with great force towards douma making him fall back. Tomioka also picked up shinobu and took her to a place she won't be in the field of attacks.

Shinobu: Tomioka-san...

Tomioka: You knew that attack could have ended you. Why did you still attacked him?

Shinobu: I want to kill that guy really badly...

Tomioka: You always tell me to not do everything alone and here you are. Stay here and try to heal yourself, I will take care of him myself.

Douma: An interesting guy has showed up. He called her wife, is marriage even allowed in the demon slayer corps?

Tomioka: You seem to be thinking alot.

Douma: When-?!

Tomioka had appeared behind Douma without douma even noticing.

Tomioka: Water breathing first form - water surface slash!

Tomioka made one concentrated slash towards douma going straight for the neck but douma being upper moon 2 reacted on time and got away

Douma: You are also so strong. This is so fun.

Tomioka: I will turn your fun into an actual hell, you trash.

Douma: You both are so cold.

Douma was thinking he could hold an casual conversation with tomioka but tomioka didn't plan to do that.

Tomioka: Water breathing second form - water wheel!