The red tower

Hello
How have you all been?
So here's another chapter and we are really close to the ending but guess what I might make a sequel.
Anyways let's begin

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Y/N's POV]

Y/N was feeling extremely cold he couldn't feel blood inside him at all. All his nerves had went numb. His mark also disappeared after he started to feel like this.

Y/N: What the hell is this feeling?

Suddenly Y/N slipped on something and fell down. After Y/N looked up he saw a horrible sight of many demon slayers killed and eaten.

Y/N: Muzan that bastard...

The cold feeling of Y/N grew even colder. Now he felt like this body wasn't his at all. He needed to calm down.

Y/N: I don't know what's going on but I'm sure I can calm this down.

The ground started to shake violently. The mansion was moving. It was moving towards the surface. Y/N's heart got a clinging feeling. All the blood started to flow faster than ever yet his body remained white and cold. His eyes were also losing their natural colour. He was changing into something that no human had seen.

[No one's POV]

The hashira's that had reached muzan were fighting desperately trying to keep muzan under control until Yushiro got them all to land. But this was muzan, a guy that hasn't died for centuries. Even the strongest demon slayers from the gold age couldn't end him. He was causing destruction all while trying to kill nakime as fast as possible. Tanjiro was getting serious injuried. He might not even be able to fight after they reach the ground. Every demon slayer that had lost their lives for this battle. If this battle wasn't won it will all be in vain. The members of the great families themself are here without anyone to carry their legacy. Tanjiro Kamado, the Sun breather. Y/N Arikawa, the death breather. Muichiro Tokito, Descendant of a Tsugikuni. Fushigina Ari, Descendant of a Tsugikuni. Zenitsu Agatsuma, The thunder breather.
All the families that have the strongest blood running through their veins were there. The best users of their respective breathing where all there their death will mean hell for the earth to handle. And finally the mansion hits the ground they finally reach a place where the Sun shines. But the problem was they were near a city. Luckily they weren't right inside one but they were very close to one.

Tanjiro: We are outside. But this is right next to a city! This is dangerous.

A crow came screaming.

Crow: THERE'S STILL ONE AND HALF HOUR LEFT!! ONE AND HALF UNTIL SUNRISE!

Tanjiro: There's still too much time left. Where is everyone? Mitsuri-san, Iguro-san, Gyomei-san you are all safe. Protect yourself and sniff him out.

A bunch of wood was destroyed in a place and someone walked out of there. It was muzan. He looked very angry. Now he grew tentacles on his back that had knives on their heads.

Muzan: !! Do you intend to keep me here! Until sunrise!! Do it if you can!

Major slashes were created by Muzan messing up the road and attacking all of the pillars that were there. But the pillars weren't falling back they reached Muzan right away.