Talk

Hello everyone
How have you been?
So here is the chapter that will most likely end the Upper Moon 1 fight.
So anyways let's begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kokushibo: Who are you?

Y/N: Im Y/N Arikawa, It's nice to finally meet you Michikatsu Tsugikuni.

Y/N's appeared out of nowhere. Kokushibo couldn't sense him at all. A feeling of fear got inside kokushibo and sent chills all over his body. Y/N was radiating an powerful and scary aura.

Kokushibo: Arikawa?

Y/N: Yes, the one's that use the death breathing...

Kokushibo's blood started to boil. The relationship between kokushibo and Nora was not the worst but after Nora became the second strongest leaving kokushibo behind the jealousy made kokushibo mad. To see Nora's decendant in front of him was something he never thought would have happened.

Y/N: I will like to talk for a little before we fight...

Kokushibo: Moon breathing eight form - moon dragon ringtail.

Kokushibo lost control and sent a surprise attack towards Y/N but to his surprise Y/N easily deflected it

Y/N: Death breathing Third form - Dark : Ceremony.

Y/N vertically slashed his sword and kokushibo's technique got destroyed not one of his chaotic blades got anywhere near Y/N. Muichiro finally was able to pull out the blade from his shoulder and started to watch the fight from far away.

Y/N: Oh, you are not as calm as they say.

Kokushibo: I just lost composure.

Y/N: Why did you ruin everything?

Kokushibo: What do you mean by that?

Kokushibo's see through world vision saw Y/N's physical strength were inhumane. Nobody he has seen has that type of strength and power.

Y/N: Why did you turn into a demon? Because of you, Yoriichi-san was forced out of the corps...

Kokushibo got extremely angry hearing Yoriichi's name after so long.

Kokushibo: ... One more word and I will kill you.

Y/N: Well I have alot more that just one more word. Because of you Yoriichi lived his life in isolation. Yoriichi had one simple dream, to live peacefully and have a family. It was destroyed when his wife and unborn child were killed by a demon but he was extremely happy when he found you, his brother.

Muichiro: What are they talking about. Who is Yoriichi?

Kokushibo: Moon breathing Sixteenth form moonbow half Moon!