Trainer Pt.1

Hello there...
How have you been well so in this chapter you might meet your trainer who thinks you're a psychopath because of your second personality

-----------------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

The villagers came running toward the cave because of the sudden sound made by Y/N using the breathing styles.

Villager 1: What was that!?

Villager 2: Hey lets go fast somebody might need help.

Villager 3: You're right let's go.

As the villagers came running to the cave entrance their eye's widen from what they saw. They saw a child with blood all over his haori and a katana beside him.

Villager 2: Hey get back he can be dangerous!!

Villager 1: But he's still a child and he looks like he needs help.

Villager 2: You may be correct but we cannot guarantee that we won't get sliced either.

Villager 3: Lets just take him to gold he is a former swordsman he should known what to do. What do you two say?

Villager 1: I guess you're right.

Villager 2: Yeah let's take him there.

As with that two villagers picked Y/N up with the last one picked his katana and started walking toward a certain direction decending the mountain in the village where people try to stop them but they kept moving forward to the house of a former hashira. As they reached they knock on his door five times before he opens it looking outside.

Gold: Sup'

Villager 1: Gold-san we need your help

Gold: What's the problem?

Villager 2: This boy...

The Villager says while pointing at your unconscious body.

Gold: Oh he looks beat up. What happened?

Villager 3: We don't know what happened we heard a sharp sound coming from the cave so we ran there and we found him unconscious in front of the cave with this katana.

The villagers fill gold in on everything they know while gold listens and let's them in.

Gold: May I see that sword?

Villager 3: Of course you may.

Villager 1: Gold-san if you don't mind can we leave the boy in your care.

Gold: Oh I was gonna take him in anyway so I don't mind it.

Villager 1,2,3: Thank you very much
*In unison*

Villager 1: We must take our leave now it's getting dark out.

Gold: Yes have a safe walk back.

With that the villagers again thanking gold for taking care of you while they leave.

Gold: Well then little guy looks like you killed a demon. Im impressed someone like you managed to survive a demon of that cursed cave.

As gold was talking something started shining brightly on your neck which caught gold's attention. When he got close enough he could see a skeleton mark appearing in your neck shocking gold.

Gold: A demon slayer mark at his age. Just who is this kid?

As gold was in his own imaginary world you started to gain consciousness. While your eyes open slowly before shooting open and you sat upright.

Y/N: Where am I?

Gold: In my house.

Y/N: Who are you?

Gold: A former hashira. The Thunder pillar.

Y/N: What!? You are a pillar! I'm so sorry for my rude behaviour...

Gold: It's ok that was the only natural reaction after all.

Y/N: Why am I here?

Gold: Oh, some villagers found you unconscious in front of the cave entrance so they brought you here.

Y/N: Oh that's why im here.

Gold: Tell me kid what were you doing in that cave.

Y/N: I was going to a certain location and thought of taking rest inside there.

Gold: Where are you going. Alone on top of that.

Y/N: Oh it's this place *hands over location*

After a few seconds of looking at the location in silence gold starts laughing wildly. Scaring Y/N a little bit.

Y/N: Is something wrong?

Gold: No, it's just that nothing's wrong here. This location is of one friend I will take you there. Get some rest for today.

Y/N: Um.. I have a question. Why did you say that the cave was cursed?

Gold: Oh that cave was said to be cursed and anybody who sets foot their will die something like that.

Y/N: Oh. Well then I will take some rest. Thank you very much for letting me stay here.

Gold: Don't worry about it was getting a little lonely either way.

As with that Y/N goes to sleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that's about it for this chapter. How was it was it good? Well then I guess the part 2 will be released after some time Until then

Farewell....