Dragon

Hello
How have you been
So here's another chapter and I do hope this will cover up the fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Breath of the Death god first form - blue thunderclap:Thunderstorm graveyard!

The whole place became quiet for a second until the ground started to shake violently and thunder with heavy rain started to fall. The area became cold with mist under knee levels. Everyone was stopped on their place and couldn't move a muscle. They were scared to death. Then Y/N disappeared and reappeared really close to lead.

Lead: NO!!

Y/N: ....

*Slash*

Lead was decapitated in a matter of seconds by Y/N. A armoured demon couldn't hold itself against Y/N as the others were scared.

Takizawa: Kuzen call the whole army!

Kuzen: I already did they are coming.

On the other hand ken was losing control. He got really angry because of how his childhood friend had just died in pain and he couldn't even move a muscle. He couldn't save someone he cared for even though he thought he was strong. He was angry yet very sad. He took out one of his swords from his body and threw it at Y/N. But the sword broke into pieces the moment it touched Y/N's Death god form. It flared up the anger of Y/N.

Ken: How dare you! You killed my friend!

Ken flew at Y/N but Y/N stood his ground. The sword and scythe collided.

[Somewhere else]

???: Didn't you find it weird they called the whole army? Like what could be so bad?

???: I don't know... but something really has gone wrong. I felt a shock through my whole body just some time ago.

???: Too bad let's go!

???: Yeah!

[Back to the fighting]

Takizawa and Dream were colliding. Dream had taken quite the hit just sometime ago he was bleeding from his head. He would have died but because of his death god form he was able to live.

Takizawa: Just give up man! You can't defeat me!

Dream: If this fails I will lose my life but I have to try it. Death breathing Third form - Dark ceremony! Death breathing Fourth form - Death Explosion!