Face off

Hello
How have you been
Well here is another chapter this will take place while tengen has gone to the red light district.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The area was quiet as demon of Y/N was in front of him. He was challenged to a duel by the demon. Whoever wins lives. But the one who loses dies.

D.Y/N: Oh yeah my name is actually Tomo.

H.Y/N: What? Weren't you just a counterpart of me?

Tomo: Not really I'm your elder brother. I was also born a human but because of how you were so good at everything in front of me I was tortured for years until I finally broke out of that hell hole. I became a demon so I could surpass you in everything. So let's see who's the better twin now!

Y/N: Ok... Death breathing First form - Reaped!

Tomo: Blood Demon art - slashes of a owl!

Y/N was going towards Tomo to slice of his limbs but Tomo also gave back a large attack so Y/N had to hold back.
But Y/N wasn't going to give up so easily he was going to give everything he had learned until this point.

Y/N: Thunder breathing first form - thunderclap and flash god speed!

Tomo: Blood Demon art - sheer cold!

Y/N blasted towards Tomo with great speed and slashed him but Tomo managed to touch Y/N with his demon art which made Y/N feel like he was freezing. His body and sword's temperature were dropping drastically. Something that is the worst for demon slayers. Y/N had to think fast.

Y/N: how do I regain warmth?!

Tomo: Don't worry you can't get your body warmth as long as I have all my body parts attached. Come at me.

Y/N: Mist breathing second form - eight layered mist. Moon breathing first form - Dark moon evening palace!

Y/N mixed up the mist breathing with the moon breathing. The eight slashes created of mist had small destructive moons inside them which could change size and shape. This attack managed to hit Tomo he lost half of his body in that attack. Y/N regained his warmth.

Y/N: Finally! Death breathing second form - Death Vortex!

Tomo: Not bad. Blood Demon art - Slashes of an owl!

As Y/N was going to attack Tomo. Tomo recovered his lost body parts and sent out a attack full of slashes which made Y/N use his form as a defence. There were slashes all over the place the slashes were like the wings of An owl.

Tomo: What's the matter brother? Is it that you are weak?

Y/N: Ok now you are getting a little over your limits. Thunder breathing first form - thunderclap and flash god speed! Death breathing Third form - Ceremony!

Y/N got angry and blasted at Tomo with great speed and power. He decapitated Tomo in a swift movement but to his surprise Tomo's body didn't turn to dust. His decapitated head could still talk.

Tomo: Oh my~ are you angry?

Y/N: How?!

Tomo: You really thought decapitating me would be enough. You lack hate. If you want to kill me hate me enough!
Blood Demon art - Owl under the night sky!

Y/N: Wha-

Before Y/N could talk he was picked up and thrown away by a big weird looking demon. Tomo had transformed into the complete owl.