Live on

Hello everyone
How have you been?
So here's another chapter. And most likely the last chapter post Timeskip...
Man my journey with this book...
I just want you all to know I love you all for supporting me through all this!
Let's get into this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: You look quite unpleasant, Tanjiro.

Everything behind Y/N disappeared all anyone could see was Red

Everything behind Y/N disappeared all anyone could see was Red. Y/N's voice had changed too. This one wasn't the friendly
Y/N anymore. This Y/N had the aura that could kill anyone. Tanjiro threw everyone on top of him away. Even Nezuko was tossed away but saved by Zenitsu.

Y/N: Shinsu advancement - Red bang.

Something like a water ball appeared in his hand. Listening to his words it could be referred to as bang(s). He flung the one singular bang at tanjiro.

Tanjiro: How bad can just one-

The bang touched tanjiro blowing off his hand he tried to stop it with. Tanjiro then realised how powerful a bang was. It was even stronger than a red sword. Tanjiro had to be careful. Y/N ran at tanjiro and tanjiro ran at Y/N. Tanjiro tried to scratch Y/N while attacking with his tentacles. But Y/N stopped it with no effort at all.

Dream: What? How? Y/N was never good at hand-to-hand combat.

Nezuko: No please stop!

Nezuko tried to run in between them but Zenitsu held her hand firmly.

Zenitsu: I'm sorry Nezuko-chan. But going inbetween those two right now is like having a death wish.

Muichiro: What happened? I'm sure his blood had stopped flowing. He wasn't breathing at all how is he standing right now?

Fushigina: Did the gods hear my prayers? But what happened this isn't the Y/N I know.

Gyomei: Y/N... Tanjiro for you both to suffer so much...

Y/N and tanjiro were fighting really hard until tanjiro finally got a solid hit and pierced through Y/N's flesh pinning him to a tree that was nearby.

Tanjiro: Now then...

Tanjiro thought he had killed Y/N. Which he was right to think because no one could withstand that amount of poison. Not a human. But Y/N stood up and all those pierced wounds closed up immediately. Y/N just stood still and stared at Tanjiro. Tanjiro was looking back at Y/N and suddenly air with great pressure went in all directions forming from where Y/N was standing it was strong enough to make all the humans nearby fall. Meaning no hashira or demon slayer could now stop the fight. Y/N's body started to float in the air. Y/N was defying nature itself. He got very high in air everyone that had fallen could see him. As it was daytime all the pedestrians also saw this. Many of them started to record. Y/N was surrounded by thousands of red bangs. It coloured the sky red.