Selected

Hello
How have you been it's been a long time
So here is the update
Please enjoy it
-----------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Y/N: They were so weak and they taste so disgusting.

As Y/N was talking to himself he heard a wood crack behind him when he looked back he saw a blonde standing behind the tree scared to his bone.

Blonde: Noooo! Don't come near.

Y/N: Lucky you I don't eat humans.

Blonde: Liar!

As the blonde was scared he tried to run away form Y/N but hitted his head on the tree behind him which scared him so much that he fainted.

Y/N: He has it hard, huh.

As with that Y/N was now going towards the knocked out blonde to check if he was okay the blonde slashed his sword cutting Y/N away.

Y/N: Is he one of my people?

Blonde: *Asleep* ....

Now

Y/N: I guess he wouldn't hear me now.

Blonde:....

Y/N: I guess I will have to fight with my sword but I don't want to hurt him.

Blonde: What is this worried sound I hear?

Y/N: I will fight him with a sheathed sword!

As Y/N yelled loudly the blonde rushed to him in flashing speed as Y/N moved out of the way in the last second

Y/N: He is too fast!

As the blonde rushed again at Y/N. Y/N noticed something that he was using the same form.

Y/N: how can someone with just one form be so strong.

Because of how the blonde could only use one form Y/N made a plan to easily restrain him. The blonde charged again at him but this time Y/N didn't move out of the way and blocked the attack.

Y/N: Yes! Got you.

Y/N flipped the blonde on the ground and restrained his hands on the back and threw some water that he had brought to drink on his face to wake him up.

Blonde: Where am I? AHH I WAS INFRONT OF A DEMON.

Y/N: I keep telling you I'm not a demon.

Blonde: AHHHHHH! IT'S A DEMON!

Y/N: *sighs* guess I will wait until he calms down.

After 10 minutes

The blonde now had quieted down. Y/N thought it was a good time to strike up a conversation with him.

Y/N: So, what's your name?

Blonde: Are you really not a demon?