Something about Feeling

Nene's POV

Nene's POV

          "Silly girl! Will you please wake up? You're friends keep on pressing our doorbell and it really hurts my ear for Pete's sake!" I felt Jiayuan keeps on shaking me and I already heard the doorbell but I'm too lazy to get up.

          "Can't you just open it? Can't you see I'm sleeping here? How mean you are."

          "Will you open that damn door or I'll pull you out of the bed now? And let me tell you this, your friends also bothered my sleep so why not bother yours?" Hearing his voice, I know he's really annoyed now.

           "I. Don't. Want. To. Get. Up. Period!" I covered myself with pillow and I didn't expect what happened next.

*BANG!*

           "OUCH! YOU HEARTLESS JERK! HOW CAN YOU KICK A GIRL OUT OF THE BED?! ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN?!" Right. He really kicked me out out of our bed without double-thinking. Now you know how jerk he is.

           "Are you sure you're a girl?"

           "ARGH! I REALLY HATE YOU ZHANG JIAYUAN!" I shouted before walking out.

           "SO DO I!" I heard him laugh after I banged our room's door.

           I walked while thumping my feet to show him how much I hate him for being my HUSBAND! I really hate marrying him! As in, I REALLY HATE! I swear, if our companies gotten better, I'll pile up a divorce right away to remove that guy from my life.

           "NENE ZHENG NAIXIN! ARE YOU IN THERE?! IF YES, WE'LL GONNA BREAK YOUR DOOR FOR NOT OPENING IT!" It was Sally's voice and it's not surprising because she's the loudest among us and oh, Akira is also a talker.

           "And I'm gonna sue you all for trespassing and destroying of property if you do that." I opened the door for them and look how happy they are seeing me.