Getting to know Each other More

Bo Yuan's POV

Bo Yuan's POV

     Mika and I were left alone at Nine's house because he suddenly get ill and they told me to take care of him. Also, I don't want to leave him alone because I'm afraid something might happen to him.

    "Mika, let's have breakfast first before you continue resting. You still have to drink your medicine." I look at Mika who's laying now on the sofa. He insisted not to stay at our room because he doesn't want to get bored.

    "I'm not yet hungry Bo Yuan. Can we do it later?" He lazily stated while staring blankly at the ceiling.

    "I'm afraid you can't do that. Auntie will scold if I didn't take care of you so, be kind okay? Also, I promised our friends to take good care of you." I checked his temperature and it has gotten better than before. He didn't manage to talk but I convinced him to eat even just a bit. After eating and drinking medicine, I already put him to bed (our room) to take a better rest. I stayed with him until he fell asleep and I took that chance to wipe his body with a wet towel.

     Looking at him while laying on that bed make me feel like he's the most innocent human species I've ever seen. He's showing that innocent face while frowning a bit because of pain. I don't know when and how I developed feeling for him but I just did. I'm still peeking at him when he suddenly talk which made flinched a bit.

    "Are you not going to take a rest? This will going to be a long day without doing anything." He looked at me with a puffy eyes of his.

    "It's okay. I'm not that tired but I'll rest after you." I smiled at him and I got shocked when he grabbed my right hand.

    "Thank you Bo Yuan."

    "Thank you for what?"

    "For everything. Thank you for taking care of me whenever I get sick on behalf of my parents. Thank you for always being here with me when I needed you the most. Thank you for---"