Must be Special

Third Person's POV

"

"How was your honeymoon Riki? Is it worthy of your money?" Nine keeps on teasing the newly groom, Rikimaru.

"You weren't supposed to ask that Nine. What's wrong with you? We didn't even asked you about your honeymoon with Liu Yu. That's embarrassing." Santa answered to save his overly shy husband.

"What's wrong with asking? Hmmpp!" Nine pouts while nagging. The couple just laughed at him as well as Bo Yuan and Mika (newly husbands also.)

"PAPA!" A loud voice from a child echoed the whole room. It was Nine's child Chen Yu and his husband Liu Yu who just got home from school.

"You're finally here. I missed you both. Greet your uncles first, baby. They've been waiting for you for almost 3 hours now." The boy greet the couples and even kissed their cheeks.

"Where are the others love? I already bought all our ingredients. They should be here by now." Liu Yu put everything on the table. Nine helped his husband while their friends are busy playing with Chen.

They planned of having a night party since they were all married now. Bo Yuan, Mika, Riki and Santa were just back from a honeymoon. They also had double wedding and was held in Japan just a week ago. They were the fresh couples while the other couples got their own children now. Patrick and Daniel, have their daughter named Yuki for I don't know reason. Daniel just suggested that name after watching some anime. But it's cute though.

All the couples already arrived after 5 hours of waiting and everyone is busy preparing. Their children were also doing their thing while waiting for their parents. They've got their own duties to do and finished preparing on time.

*****

"How was your businesses? Is everything going smoothly?" While eating, they started to talk about their jobs and businesses that they were handling on behalf of their parents.

"I'm handling it nice. Because my assistant here, is really responsible on his job. Right hon?" AK slightly pinch his husband's cheeks.

"Uhuh! We doesn't encounter any problems as of now. Everything is perfectly fine because my CEO were good enough on his position." Lin Mo complimenting his husband.

"Ours were doing good also. We've got too much credits on our efforts as the CEO and Manager. And my husband here were carefully taking care all of the problems with my help of course." Nene answered while bragging how good her husband is.

"Patrick and I, were still busy managing the cafe. We doesn't have time to find another job, so we agreed to just focus on the cafe because my bestfriend here is busy on his own job of being a good husband and a father to his son." Daniel is talking about Liu Yu who is busy feeding Chen.

Into You cafe were still on going on Daniel and Patrick's hand. They can't just abandon the cafe knowing that it is still popular. So for the changes, they've already got branch on Germany which is handled by their parents. Daniel's parents were now staying in Germany with Patrick's parents since they are a family now. They're living in harmony now which is really nice.

THE END ...

IU's MY SEA as Ending Song