World of Engagement

Liu Zhang's POV

Liu Zhang's POV

    I handled everything smoothly on our company and my parents were now eager to send me back to China for Momo. I know I spent many time here in Japan without him but now I wanted to do something that I'm sure I won't regret if I did it. I'm already decided to stay by his side forever and I hope, I'll get the answer that I want from him.

    "Hi auntie, did Momo already leave?" I called Lin Mo's mother to ask if our plan were already working.

    I told everyone about my plan and luckily, Nene and Jiayuan also have something to tell to all our friends so I used that chance to do this surprise. I asked them to gather everyone on the cafe for that announcement while I am talking to Momo's mom.

    ["Yes, AK. You can come here now."]

    I hurriedly drove my car to his mothers house to tell her every details of my plan and of course she's really happy that I finally going to take our relationship to the next level. After talking to auntie, I told her that she has to bring Momo on the Mall especially on the Enchanted to do my proposal. On the mall, I saw them together and I'm now ready to do my surprise. I already asked the operator to close all the lights and give a spotlight to him. Momo's favourite song starred to play for me to sing.

    I saw his teary eyes while listening to my song while started smiling as soon as he saw me. Today, I can't see anything or anyone except him. I can't hear anything except the melody of the song, my hard breathing and his sobs. I can't wait to ask him that question. I finally came closer to him and can clearly see his face at this moment.

    "I have always thanked God and my star for meeting a wonderful man like you; you have always been sources of joy and happiness in my life. Though we already encounter the bitter moments of our relationship, I still wanted to be with you. Though we almost lose our relationship, I still wanted to choose you. I know time will come and we will be facing another problem again but I want to you to be my special man, I want us to take our relationship to the next level, I want to spend the rest of life in your arms and I want to lay my body beside you. I know this is late but Momo, will you marry me?"

    Tears keeps on falling on his eyes though he's still smiling while looking at me. I'm still on my knees handing him a ring inside a box that I bought for this proposal. I already bought this ring before I started working on our company to look for motivation. And thanks for this ring, I smoothly handles all out companies issues.

    "MARRY HIM!"

    "YOU HAVE TO MARRY HIM!"

    Everyone shouted supporting my proposal. Well, I know some of them.

   "Please say yes, Momo." I looked at him with my begging face (his tears were also falling) as he slowly nodded.

   "Yes AK. I will marry you. I am willing to marry you."  He guided me to stand and it made me smile so much and I can't think of anything.

   "Really? You're really going to marry me?!" I excitedly uttered.

   "Yes! Yes! I'm really going to marry you AK." He said while nodding continuously.

   "YES! YES!" I shouted energetically and that made everyone claps their hands and shouted together.

   The operator opened all the lights and we saw all of our friends shedding their tears while clapping their hands because of happiness and so as My parents and Momo's mother. Lin Mo got confused as soon as he saw our family.

   "Why are they all here AK."

   "Part of the plan and of course they have to know about this and thanks to them, it became successful." I said while smiling.

   "LIN MO! WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Nene shouted while they were running towards us with our parents.
   "Welcome to the world of engagement and oh if you want, we can have a double wedding" She added and we find it as a good idea.

    "Let's talk about that after this but before that, we should celebrate first."

    "ALRIGHT!" They shouted and chorus and we just looked at them with a smiling face. Both our parents approached us and patted our heads.

    "We're sincerely happy for the both of you son. We wish a happy marriage together. We hope that you won't disappoint each other and don't leave each others side." My mom said while her tears were flowing.

    "Your mother is right Liu Zhang. You must know that a married life is not gonna be easy but if you trust each other and stayed loyal, then there will be no problem. But if there is, we're sure that you'll conquer it. You're both strong and mature enough to know all the basics of a married couples. Responsibilities and decision-makings, you have to be prepared for that. Understand?" Auntie while looking to the both of us.

    "We understand Auntie.../ We understand mom..."

To be continued

To be continued...