One marriage, One proposal

Jiayuan's POV 

Jiayuan's POV 

  I and Nene gathered all our friends in the cafe to announce an important matter. I know we're still not complete at this moment because Liu Zhang were still in Japan while Nine came back to Thailand for series shooting. Oh about Daniel's condition, he's already fine now. There's nothing to worry because Patrick have him strength that's why he recovered fast. As for Lin Mo, he's back on being high-spirited person unlike before when AK left for Japan. He's became more cheerful actually.

    "Jiayuan, why do you want all of us here? Is there something going on?" All of my friends were facing us and their face says they're all excited to what I was gonna announced.

    "Right. We're standing for 10 minutes now but you aren't saying anything." Lin Mo complained when he was sitting, not standing.

    "Really Lin Mo? You haven't even getting off that chair since you came here." Santa uttered while the others were chuckling.

    "Alright, I need you all to shut your mouths up now because I'm starting my announcement." They all stopped talking and lend all of their ears to me. I let out a deep sigh and looked for Nene's hand.
    "We wanted to tell you guys that, Nene and I were getting married 2 months from now. I know we're married once but that's not the marriage that we both want. We hated each other when we got married but now that we've confirmed both our feelings, I want to marry her again. Do you guys understand what I am trying to say?" They all look serious while listening to us that's why I can't determine their reactions.

    "We understand but what about Liu Zhang and Nine? Do they already know about this?" I know they will asked me about that.

    "I already emailed both of them but I haven't receive their response yet. Maybe they were too busy with their lives that can't check their phone up. I'll try to contact them through messenger, maybe they will be notified on that way. As for you guys, of course you're all invited." I answered.

    "We want to get married as soon as possible before Mika, Bo Yuan, Riki and Santa go back to Japan. We want all our friends to be complete on our special day." This time Naixin talked about it.