Spin the Bottle

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

       A night and a day have past. They were all busy preparing for their barbecue party for their second night. Patrick and Daniel were grilling the meat while Mika and Bo Yuan are preparing for the drinks that everyone suggested to drink. Liu Yu, Nine, Nene and Jiayuan are assigned on setting the table up (plates, glasses and things used on eating). Santa and Rikimaru were cooking some noodles and other dishes with the help of AK and Lin Mo. They were doing everything with a music and they were grooving on it. If you were watching them, you can see that they really enjoy each others company and friendship. They're like a teenagers on an overnight after a difficult exam. All of them were already graduated in college but they know what's the real essence of friendship. After preparing everything, the 6 couples (some were not yet a couple but I'm doing it advance. Forgive me) finally sat on the rectangular table full of foods and drinks.

  Nene, "Guys, let's play spin the bottle while eating and drinking. I won't take 'No' as an answer and all of us were participants and don't give me excuses. The rules of the game is...

1st: A person will spin the bottle...

2nd: If the head and tail pointed at two people, the one who had the tail will ask the one who had the head...

3rd: After being questioned, the one who had the head will spin the bottle and it will continue...

4th: If a questioned person didn't answer the questions, he will be punished by drinking two glasses of beer.

       "So, let's start! I'll spin it first." Nene spinned the bottle and it pointed on Rikimaru while the tail is pointed on Nine.

" Nene spinned the bottle and it pointed on Rikimaru while the tail is pointed on Nine