Break Up?

Lin Mo's POV

      It's been a month when everything went smoothly between mine and AK's relationship but now, I don't know what happened to us. I don't know how we ended up this way.

      "Can you not leave? We should at least settle things before you decide AK. How can you just pack your things in front of me and decided to leave without even consulting me. AK, did I do something to offend you?" I've been begging him not to leave yet I can't stop him. He decided to leave.

      "Lin Mo, I told you, we should take a break first. I'm too tired to stay here with you. I'm already fed up Lin Mo." I'm speechless. I'm totally speechless. How can he say that towards me? He doesn't even care about my behaviour before yet, he found it cute but now, he's gonna tell me that he's tired of me? What the heck?
      "After I went back from Japan then we can talk about us." He doesn't even bothered looking at me while saying that.

      "Do you expect me to talk to you again if you leave now? Do you expect me to be with you again when you wanna break up with without a freaking reason? Do you think I'm stupid Liu Zhang? You want to leave and go back whenever you wanted, aren't you too much?" I'm not mad at him. I'm- I'm confused right now. I'm confused that it made me mad at myself.

      "Just think what you want to think but it's decided. I have to go. Don't contact me, I'll contact you by myself." He were waiting for my response but I don't know what to tell him. I mean, I want to tell him something, but my mind is blocked. All I want to do now is to cry, but not in front of him.
      "*sigh* Then, I'll go now." He left.

      I cried my heart out after he left. I don't want to show him that he's my weakness that's why I never cried in front of him. This is not the first time he did this after all. The only difference is that, he hesitated to do it before, but not today. I think I never really knew him that much. It's almost our 3rd Anniversary as a couple this coming 2 months but who thought that he will ask for a break. I'm not selfish to let him go if he told me his reasons but he didn't even dare. He didn't even gave me a clue why he freaking left me just now.