Reconciliation

Daniel's POV

Daniel's POV

     "Keyu, how are you feeling? Do you feel better now?" I caught a flu after sending off Patrick on the airport 1 week ago. I've been spending a week here in the hospital because the doctor weren't sure how I caught flu at this weather. They still have to examine me until they find the result.

     "Yeah. I'm just feeling a little dizzy but I'll be fine after more rest. Don't worry about me and please don't tell about this to Patrick or he'll get worried to me too." Liu Yu and Patrick were suddenly got quiet and couldn't look at me.
     "You told him?"

     "Well, he checked you out 2 days ago and wem accidentally told him about your situation. Sorry." I just sighed and nodded. As if I can do anything about it. At least he's aware, it's good too I think but I don't want to make him worry.

     "Then, I'll take a rest now." Liu Yu and Nine nodded and prepared the bed for me.

     "Our friends will be visiting you later except Lin Mo. You know his situation right now and he doesn't want to see anyone for now. But before that, everyone is busy managing your cafe since they were not that busy and our friends doesn't have plan on going back to Japan yet. And they enjoy working on your cafe so they wanted to help you. So Daniel, you better take care of yourself next time or we'll be more worried with you." Yu pats my shoulder, comforting me. Yu is that kind of a friend who will never leave whenever you're in a hard situation that's why we kept each other (as friends).

      "Also, Patrick wanted to tell you that he'll be coming back soon after the treatment of his father so you must wait for him." I smiled at Nine  and nodded. I planned of waiting for him in the first place.
      "Then, we'll let you rest. Just tell us if you need anything." They place the blanket on me properly and sat beside me until I didn't know I fell asleep.

" They place the blanket on me properly and sat beside me until I didn't know I fell asleep