This little Cutie

Mika's POV

Mika's POV

"Bo Yuan, why are you taking too long? It's already past 8 but you're still in there. We shouldn't miss the last Sunday mass and also our friends were waiting for us." I started shouting outside the shower when my boyfriend didn't go out after he took a shower. He's been taking the whole 2 hours preparing and now I don't know what's happening to him.

"Almost done! Just give me another minute! And also, the mass can wait right and so is our friends." I let out a deep sigh trying to control myself while saying to myself...

'Calm down. He's your boyfriend. A little more patience will do.'

"Here you are with your excuses again. I'll wait for you on the car. Don't forget to lock everything or else Nine will kick the hell us out of his house if this got robbed." I reminded him before leaving.

"I know baobei (baby in Mandarin) you've been always reminding me about that thing ever since Nine left. I already memorized it all!" He shouted back and I can't help but to smile. He's still the same, never changed.

I just prepared myself and waited for him outside and finally, he really just took a minute and he left with me right after that. When we reached the church the mass were just about to start and our friends were all waiting for us including Liu Yu. Well, he can't miss a mass and a Friend gathering. He has to even without Nine.

An hour pass and finally the mass is over. We decided to go to MC Donald's after that to eat lunch. Every minute pass happily until Liu Yu's phone rang oh it's actually his messenger.

"Hey Nine. Glad you called on time." Look how happy he was.

[Did I missed a big thing again?] We heard Nine's voice and it suddenly got mature after a month. Liu Yu faced us the camera to see Nine. We waved and smiled right after we saw Nine on the screen.

"Xiaoju! You missed our gathering again actually you missed out a lot." Rikimaru stated and Nine nodded.

[I know because I'm aware. Just wait for me to come back and I'll hang out with guys everyday again. Especially him of course.] You must know who's he talking about right? It's Liu Yu.